West Baltimore hood during quarantine

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah, there was a video on here that was made into a really big thread about it like two weeks ago. It was a big ass block party somewhere in Florida (I think the Jacksonville area, Idk) in the middle of the projects. Everybody and their mama was out. It was so many ppl out that not only did the local police had to gradually put a stop to it, even the damn state governor was there too :russ: That was actually the first time I found out that Florida has a Black governor
:gucci: who told you that,l he been in the news cause he was one of the last states to shut down. An he's a cac

Racist propaganda..
You can drive through any major city and still see pockets of people out. Especially at a major transportation hub like Penn north where countless buses and trains cross lines

:wtb:He literally just driving a around, you trying way to hard

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
facts. Walking down Fulton St and watching a girl throw a cup of soda on the ground while three garbage cans were around her pissed me off

It’s not just the so called hood either, I live near Belair rd and Northern Parkway and there is discarded gloves and other forms of PPE, EVERYWHERE!! Some mfs have just been taught to throw their trash wherever. It’s sad.

I got into with a CAC and his kids for littering once at the gas station. He probably thought I owned that gas station :heh: Pick that shyt up, parked right next to a trash can. Lol his son ended up getting out and putting their litter in the trash. fukkers.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I remember walking from penn station to the harbor and around the Peabody library place (which isn’t even the hood) ..I was wearing some off white air max..and some nikka Driving a fed ex truck shouted towards me “I’d kill a nikka for those”

that’s when I knew I shouldn’t be roaming around too far off my path alone :mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Same thing in Philly. I'ma go out on a limb and say most majority black urban areas are going to have a ton of black ppl under 30 outside not giving the slightest of fukks
A black man pleading with these dikkheads to think about their relatives and pause the destruction of their livers and lungs until a global pandemic is over is c00ning tho :francis: