MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hope ole girls washed her hands after diggin in her ass

I hate how ppl don't think that's nasty

A cashier adjusted her pants right in front of me then handed me my stuff :scusthov:

And you took it?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It's definitely a bad look for Baltimore when you see hoods in other cities everybody is in the house.

Nah, there was a video on here that was made into a really big thread about it like two weeks ago. It was a big ass block party somewhere in Florida (I think the Jacksonville area, Idk) in the middle of the projects. Everybody and their mama was out. It was so many ppl out that not only did the local police had to gradually put a stop to it, even the damn state governor was there too :russ: That was actually the first time I found out that Florida has a Black governor

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah, there was a video on here that was made into a really big thread about it like two weeks ago. It was a big ass block party somewhere in Florida (I think the Jacksonville area, Idk) in the middle of the projects. Everybody and their mama was out. It was so many ppl out that not only did the local police had to gradually put a stop to it, even the damn state governor was there too :russ: That was actually the first time I found out that Florida has a Black governor
:mindblown:

1200px-Ron_DeSantis%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Racist propaganda..
You can drive through any major city and still see pockets of people out. Especially at a major transportation hub like Penn north where countless buses and trains cross lines

Plot-twist...

That YouTuber is an old head Black dude from Detroit. He’s been doing this shyt since 2016 if not longer

Treason

All Star
Daps
i wonder what kind of dash cam he is using . i need to upgrade my shyt

• Dap
Reactions: IVS