West African (Cape Verde) women >

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Lol.....Lets just say he's a really good friend....

That Jamaican negga doing all those dancehall moves on that p*ssy huh ?

Or is he just simping and u cool with him cuz he drives a Beemer ? :leostare:

:steviej: The way you laying on that pool table with nobody around, he must be fukking :sadbron:

Let's just say he might not be hitting dem walls right, would you make a U-Turn on 595? :shaq:

[\SPOILER]

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That Jamaican negga doing all those dancehall moves on that p*ssy huh ?

Or is he just simping and u cool with him cuz he drives a Beemer ? :leostare:

:steviej: The way you laying on that pool table with nobody around, he must be fukking :sadbron:

Let's just say he might not be hitting dem walls right, would you make a U-Turn on 595? :shaq:

[\SPOILER]
That n*gga got the Shaggy curls and drives a Beamer. He eating around Boston. :eat:

C7F59761-7B1E-4461-84CB-8AE6EEE186E9-1278-000000A1234B2400.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Insecure men like you is the reason why I shut cv men out. You can't handle the truth. I'm far from a gold digger. There are very few women like me in this world. I have 2 jobs and I provide for myself.I don't wait around for anyone to support me. You should already know cv women work hard. Stop hating my Jamaicans. You should learn a little something from them....it's a shame to see how you go out of your way talking s**t. I know I won't get dogged out there needs to be more men like him out here.....The only person you should be mad at is yourself....

Nah you shut them out because they saw through your bullshyt and Jamaican men are so damn thirsty you knew theyd do anything just to sniff your breath in the morning. Throwin us under the bus because your mistakes. Man, thank God theres some real cv women out there that stilll love their peeps. I'll pray for you though and hope you see the light. Haw man im gettin all misty eyed hearin your foolishness.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That n*gga got the Shaggy curls and drives a Beamer. He eating around Boston. :eat:

C7F59761-7B1E-4461-84CB-8AE6EEE186E9-1278-000000A1234B2400.jpg

I respect his G breh breh, but let's say I know a few cats that live down here that would give him competition though :steviej:

Well, :respect: to my fellow Caribbean breh breh

Nice drop :smugfavre:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't look like love looks like hate... You have been the only negative person in this thread... If you have all that p****y fallin in your lap why are you mad? Why are you dissing another men out there and angry at your people ?

Its a cv thing. You wouldnt understand. I could give a fukk who shes dating. But throwin her own peeps under the bus is pathetic nikka. fukk ima be happy for her for. Stop it. Shes hard headed, but you'll find that out later bruh. Im done. Im bout to go to the gym and kill these weights cuz of this thread. :steviej:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah you shut them out because they saw through your bullshyt and Jamaican men are so damn thirsty you knew theyd do anything just to sniff your breath in the morning. Throwin us under the bus because your mistakes. Man, thank God theres some real cv women out there that stilll love their peeps. I'll pray for you though and hope you see the light. Haw man im gettin all misty eyed hearin your foolishness.

:umad:

My negga Posterchild, punish that p*ssy while Mowgli responding all :damn:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Its a cv thing. You wouldnt understand.

:comeon: No need to be selfish. We all need to fu*k at least 3 Cape Verdean women in our lifetime. :datazz: You being selfish my man. I ain't gonna hate if a Nigerian or creole woman wants to step out with something different. If it wasn't do something different, I wouldn't be here right now. As long as she know I ain't f**king with her like that, no biggie. Let that girl breath. She wanna fcck Shabba Ranks, that on her pu$sy not my d!ck.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Its a cv thing. You wouldnt understand. I could give a fukk who shes dating. But throwin her own peeps under the bus is pathetic nikka. fukk ima be happy for her for. Stop it.

:why:

I hope I meet your sister and I will fukk her Justin SLayer style while she texting u for money, you fakkit azz negga. Some of you black people are just fukking c00ns b. WTF u doing hating on a happy couple ? Why did you bag some Asian bytch then ? You hypocrite azz negga

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
because thats how black people have been since the beginning. Unfortunately thats how it might always be. It's not just here in American. They do that shyt in Africa too. Groups of tribes and ethnicity thinking they're above others. Colorism also has a big hand in it too. You have some Fulanese thinking they're better than everybody else. Some Habisha people denying their blackness. Then you have some Africans and West Indians who come over here in America and diss African American as if they're above them and shyt. It goes on and on.

Lmao you must have got dissed by an East African girl lately because you are PRESSED.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: No need to be selfish. We all need to fu*k at least 3 Cape Verdean women in our lifetime. :datazz: You being selfish my man. I ain't gonna hate if a Nigerian or creole woman wants to step out with something different. If it wasn't do something different, I wouldn't be here right now. As long as she know I ain't f**king with her like that, no biggie. Let that girl breath. She wanna fcck Shabba Ranks, that on her pu$sy not my d!ck.

Aint enough cv women for cv nikkas and you nikkas. No disrespect but go away from them. :steviej:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: No need to be selfish. We all need to fu*k at least 3 Cape Verdean women in our lifetime. :datazz: You being selfish my man. I ain't gonna hate if a Nigerian or creole woman wants to step out with something different. If it wasn't do something different, I wouldn't be here right now. As long as she know I ain't f**king with her like that, no biggie. Let that girl breath. She wanna fcck Shaggy, that on her pu$sy not my d!ck.

fixed:heh: