tweety... From the side, you kinda look like Skylar Diggins

dc63609f.jpg

tumblr_mc1oki7ZyA1qghia5o1_500.jpg

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you shut them out because they saw through your bullshyt and Jamaican men are so damn thirsty you knew theyd do anything just to sniff your breath in the morning. Throwin us under the bus because your mistakes. Man, thank God theres some real cv women out there that stilll love their peeps. I'll pray for you though and hope you see the light. Haw man im gettin all misty eyed hearin your foolishness.

Your so sad....working out is not going to help you. Your still a sorry insecure cv dude trying to change your appearance hoping it helps....no need for your hater prayer. As you can see I'm truly blessed. Your def lonely. Stop hating on your own kind. Your making my point about cv men...can't handle the truth....I'll pray for you..you need it more then me....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A younger fat version of Shaggy. :manny:

LOL, the Beamer and his crib making this n*gga look like a supermodel to her. That's why Lil Wayne and them eating like kings. Money make an ugly nikka look like Shemar Moore to them.

You ain't gotta have no game breh. Just a nice whip and a nice crib. Just front like you got it, these broads will be defending you like Democrats did with the Fiscal Cliff.