West African (Cape Verde) women >

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

I know plenty of CV providers. In fact most of the ones i know have wives that dont even work. You're a goldigger taking advantage of the natural Thirst Jamaicans have for light skinned women. Jamaica lost. You sound like a headache for CV men and your Jamaicans :mindblown: are the aspirin to our problem. Good luck out there. When they dog you out you'll realize that maybe men in general just dont want to provide, for you. :ufdup: Im so upset with you i dont know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, the Beamer and his crib making this n*gga look like a supermodel to her. That's why Lil Wayne and them eating like kings. Money make an ugly nikka look like Shemar Moore to them.

You ain't gotta have no game breh. Just a nice whip and a nice crib. Just front like you got it, these broads will be defending you like Democrats did with the Fiscal Cliff.

Wait we gotta get something straight. I've known him before he got the car and the house but get one thing straight I'm not a gold digger so materialistic s**t no mean anything to me...

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Wait we gotta get something straight. I've known him before he got the car and the house but get one thing straight I'm not a gold digger so materialistic s**t no mean anything to me...

You don't have to defend yourself. Everyone is materialistic to a degree. It's okay to like what you like. Dude is just mad he can't get it.

Any pictures of @Mowgli? :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I didn't call you a golddigger but you the one coming in here :cape: for homie when he ain't even your man. You might have known him before he got the car and crib but did you "know" him until he got that. Either way, :cape: like that ain't attractive on the streets. In real life or online. We ain't your homegirls, we don't give a fucc. You just another attractive broad posting on the internet who hurt inside and getting 75% of a man in hopes you gonna be more. We call it like it is.

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't call you a golddigger but you the one coming in here :cape: for homie when he ain't even your man. You might have known him before he got the car and crib but did you "know" him until he got that. Either way, :cape: like that ain't attractive on the streets. In real life or online. We ain't your homegirls, we don't give a fucc. You just another attractive broad posting on the internet who hurt inside and giving 75% of a man in hopes you gonna be more. We call it like it is.

Call it what you want it....I know the what's up. My man or not.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Call it what you want it....I know the what's up. My man or not.

I got room left on my bench when he cuts you. You can be my 6th man. Get some tick in the 4th QT. At least you know where you stand with me and it ain't more than what it is. I'll treat you good. I'll listen to your problem once every two weeks. I'll kick it with you in Boston at times and I might take you to NYC or DC for good behavior. At least you know where you stand. Working 2 jobs is tough and a lot of times brothers don't be understanding the things you go though. They see a pretty young lady but you are worth more than that but it just ain't your time and you need something legit that can make you smile in the meantime. That's where I come in. I don't expect you to take the offer right now but it's on the table and I promise you will be a happy team player till you are developed and ready to be a franchise player on another team.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I got room left on my bench when he cuts you. You can be my 6th man. Get some tick in the 4th QT. At least you know where you stand with me and it ain't more than what it is. I'll treat you good. I'll listen to your problem once every two weeks. I'll kick it with you in Boston at times and I might take you to NYC or DC for good behavior. At least you know where you stand. Working 2 jobs is tough and a lot of times brothers don't be understanding the things you go though. They see a pretty young lady but you are worth more than that but it just ain't your time and you need something legit that can make you smile in the meantime. That's where I come in. I don't expect you to take the offer right now but it's on the table and I promise you will be a happy team player till you are developed and ready to be a franchise player on another team.

:shaq2:

I knew what it was with that last shh. You nggas :scusthov:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, the Beamer and his crib making this n*gga look like a supermodel to her. That's why Lil Wayne and them eating like kings. Money make an ugly nikka look like Shemar Moore to them.

You ain't gotta have no game breh. Just a nice whip and a nice crib. Just front like you got it, these broads will be defending you like Democrats did with the Fiscal Cliff.

i am shocked to come on here and see dudes really hating lol...i had chicks before I had $$$$

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

let the simping begin.:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i am shocked to come on here and see dudes really hating lol...i had chicks before I had $$$$

I gave you your props

If that's ain't your girl, she ain't got no reason :cape:

Same for nikkas who ain't hit a chick but he feeling her really bad so he :cape: for her. It's a cold world for :cape:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres a video of Peter Gomes explaning the racial dynamics of Cape Verdan identity at the 2:06 juncture. African American Lives 2 : The road home 7 - YouTube The only reason I brought the subject up is because how Africans, and people of African descent view themselves vis-a-vis black Americans is a interest of mines.

Watching this video just make me realize, humans for the most part are some smart dumb asses. We can build computers to communicate with each other, but we talk about shyt that isn't about self growth. We only grow because of the few who are truly intelligent people, but the majority of us are just animals who can talk, and come up with ideas but we use those ideas in stupid ways. Man, man, man. Thanks for the video.