We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Hope Conley's ok, I took it as a good sign that he was able to talk to reporters after the game this time around

This game and the season series has me convinced that we can beat San Antonio, hurt that we let this one slip away though

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Full strength core 4 Grizz with a healthy Parsons would have been a problem for the league, but we never got that.

Starting Green and not developing the rookies made this season a absolute waste. Now we in NBA purgatory... middle of the pack with no assets and 2 starters + 6th man are gonna be free agents.

Tubby and Fizz both have failed for the same reasons having too much ego. Memphis is a different kinda town and I don't expect either to be here a long time.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Full strength core 4 Grizz with a healthy Parsons would have been a problem for the league, but we never got that.

Starting Green and not developing the rookies made this season a absolute waste. Now we in NBA purgatory... middle of the pack with no assets and 2 starters + 6th man are gonna be free agents.

Tubby and Fizz both have failed for the same reasons having too much ego. Memphis is a different kinda town and I don't expect either to be here a long time.

They should have never signed Parsons. Maxing a guy out with bad knees :beli:. That contract gonna eat up the salary cap. They could have done so much with that money. Could have used some of that money on a back up for Mike, a quality big and a shooter. Wade and Harrison ain't gonna cut it. Jam has been the only player that the Grizzlies have developed in forever. And more than likely he gone. Hopefully Davis steps up next year.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Alright fellas this is it, this might be the last run for this Grit N Grind Squad. The Grizz have been inconsistent all season long but one thing they have been consistent on is giving the Spurs hell.

We can beat this team, we match up well with them this year and Mike and Marc are back. There might not be much to look forward to in the future but for now I want this series. I'm tired of losing to San Antonio and the players are too, there will be no sweep this year

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Alright fellas this is it, this might be the last run for this Grit N Grind Squad. The Grizz have been inconsistent all season long but one thing they have been consistent on is giving the Spurs hell.

We can beat this team, we match up well with them this year and Mike and Marc are back. There might not be much to look forward to in the future but for now I want this series. I'm tired of losing to San Antonio and the players are too, there will be no sweep this year

Hope the Grizz win too. Spurs swept the grizz the last two playoff matchups.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The starting lineup is AIDS! Green and Selden.... yikes combined for 11 points in two games.

I will never ever ever ever understand benching a player to turn around and play him 35 minutes.

Andrew Harrison 26 minutes, the best shooter on the team Troy Daniels 6 minutes.

Fizz is getting all this credit for flapping his mouth at the refs but there isn't a coach in the league that would look at this roster and roll out that lineup.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Starting Zbo gives us the best chance to win....
:jbhmm:
I wonder who has been pounding the table saying that all year long?