We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm gonna enjoy the last little positive moments before the playoffs start... it goes down from there brehs.

Spurs... then off-season Chris Wallace roster moves... then the return of Chancun

These might be the last dozen or so games with this group of players that had this playoff run. Ima have to catch one of the playoff games.

Hopefully we look up next year and Wade Baldwin and Davis are actual NBA players and not just million dollar seat warmers. Davis can be a mean shot blocker and Baldwin got good physical tools to get to the rim and defend.

:yeshrug:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think this team has one last hurrah in them. Not enough to win the championship, but how many teams can?

In the offseason they can look at retooling.

I'd rather we get a new GM though. Wallace has proven to be an inept idiot.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I think this team has one last hurrah in them. Not enough to win the championship, but how many teams can?

In the offseason they can look at retooling.

I'd rather we get a new GM though. Wallace has proven to be an inept idiot.

We have upset the Spurs before...

:ehh:

Marc and Zbo can give LMA and Pau fits down in the post
:myman:
Marc gotta smack his brother to make up for pouting like a bytch since the Allstar game
:jbhmm:
You can't suspend brothers for fighting can you?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We have upset the Spurs before...

:ehh:

Marc and Zbo can give LMA and Pau fits down in the post
:myman:
Marc gotta smack his brother to make up for pouting like a bytch since the Allstar game
:jbhmm:
You can't suspend brothers for fighting can you?

Yeah, and I think they've hated us ever since :mjlol:

I think they are the favorites and rightly so, but the advantage we have is that Kawhi, their best player, won't be guarding Mike or Marc, our 2 best players. Plus we can throw Tony at him on defense. We've ahead in the season series so far, so the last game will tell a lot about how we match up with them in the playoffs.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
What Wallace needs is a solid asset gm and Scouting dept. He's amazing at trades, he rarely loses in trades. But his drafting is horrific.

I'm looking at grizz and clips da same. They good enuff 2 make playoffs, but that's about it. Ne thing else is up in the air. Time 4 booth to retool, reload and so over.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
What exactly is there to look forward to in the following months?

We have no picks this year(sure you can always trade back into the draft, but still, it'll a late pick at best). We're knocking on the door of the Salary Cap.

The only thing we can look forward to is who stays and who goes. Yippee:beli:

Unless one of the youngins makes a huge leap next season, there's truly dark times ahead of us.