We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That lack of scoring will be the downfall vs a hous who cn a put it up.

We never were supposed to be a championship team but the fact that our GM didn't try to add scoring at the deadline has basically made this season meaningless. We had expiring contracts on vets that had value that could have been flipped easy.

We didn't let any of the rookies get playing time to develop, we gonna have a ton of holes in the roster with no cap space to chase a quality free agent this summer, and the first time coach literally told the fan base to kiss his ass.

But hey there's always Parson's health to look forward to next year...and a 7ft big man that struggles with fitness that's going into his mid 30s

Personally I would take a long look at flipping one of our big 3 contracts for a lottery pick and prospects. This roster is like milk that's 3-4 days past the expiration date. You CAN still roll with it but you know it's not gonna last long.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I'm actually not too upset about this loss, it was always gonna be a tall task to beat the Spurs three times in a row and twice within a week. If anything it reinforced that we can compete with them

The Pelicans loss on the other hand is something I'm still fuming over, we really needed that win

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Personally I would take a long look at flipping one of our big 3 contracts for a lottery pick and prospects. This roster is like milk that's 3-4 days past the expiration date. You CAN still roll with it but you know it's not gonna last long.
Gotta trade Marc. I've been calling for this for several years. I think Boston will come off the Nets pick+ filler for him.