We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
This starting 5 is straight with me. I'm glad Marc stopped tanking since Chandler is no longer around.

14/12, 2 steals and 3 blocks and great defense from a certain PF who wears #0:sas2:

Didn't have to lean on a core to get back on track either:sas1:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Good game from JaM. No Parsons has forced the team to give him more looks. I actually think he could get some minutes at the 3 in a pinch

Gasol is so much better when he isn't pouting. Lot of more play in the post the past few games.

Tony energy is infectious.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Team must have really hated playing with Parsons, they're playing with a fire and energy not seen since he returned to the lineup in December

Good team win and solid games from JayMychal, Marc and Mike. My only worry is Vince playing 30 minutes again. I don't want him to be burned out by the time the playoffs start

I'm interested in how this Spurs game will go on Saturday, we handled them pretty easily last time but that was without Kawhi

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Call me crazy but I think the Grizz can beat the Spurs. We match up with them better this season and Gasol and Lee aren't nearly the defensive players in the frontcourt that Duncan, Diaw and Splitter were. The only guy that concerns me is Kawhi but we have enough depth on the wings to keep him occupied all game

This four game road trip will tell us a lot about where the team is

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Call me crazy but I think the Grizz can beat the Spurs. We match up with them better this season and Gasol and Lee aren't nearly the defensive players in the frontcourt that Duncan, Diaw and Splitter were. The only guy that concerns me is Kawhi but we have enough depth on the wings to keep him occupied all game

This four game road trip will tell us a lot about where the team is

Y'all definitely have their number this season.

But a 7-game series against a healthy and focused Spurs team is never a simple task. It depends on how healthy the Grizz are entering into the playoffs also.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

This four game road trip will tell us a lot about where the team is.

Yeah, I think they can push the Spurs.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think grizz don't got enuff scoring power to beat da rockets. Tony Allen cnt guard all dem shooters.

I'm almost of the thinkin I'd rather have grizz face gs 1st round. Either a half speed durant or no durant. U cnt focus in on curry wit Tony Allen on klay. Zaza and draymond are not handling Marc and zbo down low.