Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Watch these nikkas max out Conley and treadmill the next 2-4 years. :snoop:
They should trade Gasol to the Spurs or Boston too
Me and my coworker were arguing about that today..honestly I'd trade Conley for a stretch big or wing and let Chalmers run the show. If we could get wroten back even better.

But I have a feeling these damn grizz gonna roll out the exact same team next year with a non impact rookie.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
This is the same team that gave the Warriors their toughest fight in the playoffs and now they're getting blown out by every competent team they face. There has to be serious issues within the organization, there's no way a team can regress this much in just a few months
They were a .500 team the last 2 months of last season. This is who they are. The 55 wins shouldn't be the lone indicator of whether this group should be bought back or not. I look at upside and potential, and this team lacked both severely since 2013.

Probably is this organization, and this coach, have an outdated view on how young players should be managed. They feel playing them would like throwing in the towel for the season, which is dumb.

Eff Green, C-Lee, and Conley can net us back young players and picks. But the visionless Chris Wallace is gonna let them walk for nothing, or even worse, resign them.

This is the dark ages coming up brehs:mjcry:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Me and my coworker were arguing about that today..honestly I'd trade Conley for a stretch big or wing and let Chalmers run the show. If we could get wroten back even better.

But I have a feeling these damn grizz gonna roll out the exact same team next year with a non impact rookie.

If you trade Conley you might as well blow the rest of the squad up. Gasol already playing like a bum and giving negative quotes in the media. I dont think he would take trading Conley away well. I'm not sure anybody giving up picks or young talent easy.

They were a .500 team the last 2 months of last season. This is who they are. The 55 wins shouldn't be the lone indicator of whether this group should be bought back or not. I look at upside and potential, and this team lacked both severely since 2013.

Probably is this organization, and this coach, have an outdated view on how young players should be managed. They feel playing them would like throwing in the towel for the season, which is dumb.

Eff Green, C-Lee, and Conley can net us back young players and picks. But the visionless Chris Wallace is gonna let them walk for nothing, or even worse, resign them.

This is the dark ages coming up brehs:mjcry:

The team has young players but they wont play em. I'm interested in what Ennis, Martin, Adams can bring to the table.

Is there anyway the Grizzlies can swoop in and throw a huge deal to a youngins like Beal, Batum, Derozan while getting Conley for like $15 mill

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can Gasol look anymore washed?

Zbo might as well be playing with a saddle on his back at this point.

How ironic is it that the only player saving Joerger's job is the one that he has benched?

Apparently Elliot Williams is about to get the Pondexter treatment because coach is pouting about the team waiving Ryan Hollins.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Can Gasol look anymore washed?

Zbo might as well be playing with a saddle on his back at this point.

How ironic is it that the only player saving Joerger's job is the one that he has benched?

Apparently Elliot Williams is about to get the Pondexter treatment because coach is pouting about the team waiving Ryan Hollins.
And nikkas said I was bugging when I said they should've shopped him around in 2014. Son's offensive game is overrated, especially his post game. He's gonna be 31 this month and he's already in decline in year 1:snoop:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Big Spain woke up!

This 6 game home stretch is exactly what we needed.

Elliot got legit minutes this game.

C.Lee was on the bench pouting like a brat lol.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Ryan Hollins got some bunnies...
:ehh:

*eff Green having one of them games that fools you into believing he can be a star.
:aicmon:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:jawalrus:

From considering blowing the team up for draft picks to having home court advantage in our grasp...

:jbhmm:

Gonna be a battle of the most healthy team come playoff time.

If Jordan Adams could ever make the floor we could afford to shop Lee and Vince. But right now we NEED all the pieces we got.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
If we hold on to this 5th spot we can beat the Clippers in the first round and hopefully give the Warriors another scare, I'll take that any day over becoming a lottery team for years again.

Is Jeff Green's latest scoring outbursts forreal or are they fool's gold? :patrice:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They look really fluid out there without Gasol. 4 perimeter players around the black hole in the middle...If Zbo ever start getting some foul calls we will roll a lot of these bad team.

I wanna see them incorporate more pick and roll with Zbo setting the pick and leaving more space under the basket. If we don't get a good look you can always just dump it down in the paint to Zbo with 6-7 seconds left on the clock.

We need Adams/Wright to heal up ASAP cause that last stretch of games is MURDER....and we have no idea what either can bring to the table

Spurs 2x (back to back):snoop:
Warriors 2x :damn:
Clippers 2x:francis:
Bulls :ehh:
Raptors :jbhmm:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
They look really fluid out there without Gasol. 4 perimeter players around the black hole in the middle...If Zbo ever start getting some foul calls we will roll a lot of these bad team.

I wanna see them incorporate more pick and roll with Zbo setting the pick and leaving more space under the basket. If we don't get a good look you can always just dump it down in the paint to Zbo with 6-7 seconds left on the clock.

We need Adams/Wright to heal up ASAP cause that last stretch of games is MURDER....and we have no idea what either can bring to the table

Spurs 2x (back to back):snoop:
Warriors 2x :damn:
Clippers 2x:francis:
Bulls :ehh:
Raptors
:jbhmm:

:merchant: