We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
They look really fluid out there without Gasol. 4 perimeter players around the black hole in the middle...If Zbo ever start getting some foul calls we will roll a lot of these bad team.

I wanna see them incorporate more pick and roll with Zbo setting the pick and leaving more space under the basket. If we don't get a good look you can always just dump it down in the paint to Zbo with 6-7 seconds left on the clock.

We need Adams/Wright to heal up ASAP cause that last stretch of games is MURDER....and we have no idea what either can bring to the table

Spurs 2x (back to back):snoop:
Warriors 2x :damn:
Clippers 2x:francis:
Bulls :ehh:
Raptors :jbhmm:
I wish I shared your optimism, but I can't. It was the nets. They've feasted on weak comp all year. I'm for tearing down this team and missing the playoffs, fukk losing the pick.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wish I shared your optimism, but I can't. It was the nets. They've feasted on weak comp all year. I'm for tearing down this team and missing the playoffs, fukk losing the pick.

problem with tearing the team down is that nobody wants our pieces... The only people that we can probably trade with is Miami and PHX for Whiteside and Morris

I suggested Jam Green and our 2nd pick for Whiteside
or
*eff Green for Morris and PHX late 1st round pick

Last edited:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
problem with tearing the team down is that nobody wants our pieces... The only people that we can probably trade with is Miami and PHX for Whiteside and Morris

I suggested Jam Green and our 2nd pick for Whiteside
or
*eff Green for Morris and PHX late 1st round pick
The jazz would give up young player/picks for Mike.

There were talks of C-Lee to OKC, maybe cleveland.

Bum ass Jeff Green for some reason, always has suitors. Chicago being one of them.

But Wallace is a dunce, he'll let these contracts expire just to lose in the 1st round.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
The jazz would give up young player/picks for Mike.

There were talks of C-Lee to OKC, maybe cleveland.

Bum ass Jeff Green for some reason, always has suitors. Chicago being one of them.

But Wallace is a dunce, he'll let these contracts expire just to lose in the 1st round.

They should fire Wallace before they make any move.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
edit: beat me to it lol...

shaq-birdman-gif.gif

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Should have just kept Courtney.

Courtney been pouting lately and probably wasn't going to get resigned this summer...

I looked up PJ contract Memphis can decline his option next year. Maybe they might be blowing it up :ehh:

PJ gets to revive his career and a half a season audition on a playoff team with vets. The Grizz are looking for somebody to step up and claim that SG&SF position. Allen and Barnes are too old. *eff Green doesn't fit personality wise and you know you can't count on him to be consistent.

I'm just shocked they went out and got somebody under 25 and actually got some picks.

Allen, Zbo, Birdman, Hairston, Barnes.... gooney goon squad in full force. We got plenty flagrant fouls on deck for the playoffs lol

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sources: Clippers get Jeff Green for Stephenson

Operation complete...

Born Ready and a future FIRST round draft pick. We might gotta start cutting Wallace some slack cause he salvaged a ruined season in a matter of days. We weren't gonna challenge for a ring nor resign Lee or Green and we got 5 picks out of it.

Goon squad on deck.... Allen, Lance, Barnes Zbo, Birdman

Last edited:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Sources: Clippers get Jeff Green for Stephenson

Operation complete...

Born Ready and a future FIRST round draft pick. We might gotta start cutting Wallace some slack cause he salvaged a ruined season in a matter of days. We weren't gonna challenge for a ring nor resign Lee or Green and we got 5 picks out of it.

Goon squad on deck.... Allen, Lance, Barnes Zbo, Birdman

Good move my by Wallace.

Hopefully we do something with one of these picks.