We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can't believe coach benched ZBO earlier this season... They need to be working on putting him a statue outside of the Forum

Also is Mike Conley and a max contract still a thing people talk about? He AND Gasol should be on the market for the highest bidder around Draft time. We need to try to finesse 2 high lottery picks for these two betas, and throw the bank at a young free agent like Jordan Clarkson or Bradley Beal.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Can't believe coach benched ZBO earlier this season... They need to be working on putting him a statue outside of the Forum

Also is Mike Conley and a max contract still a thing people talk about? He AND Gasol should be on the market for the highest bidder around Draft time. We need to try to finesse 2 high lottery picks for these two betas, and throw the bank at a young free agent like Jordan Clarkson or Bradley Beal.

Someone believed in Eff Green. Z-Bo handled it well. He played his part. Mike is not worth a max contract or Gasol even though he got it.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
maxresdefault.jpg

If I don't reach the top??? Will y'all forget about me???

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Kinda random but why doesn't Z-Bo get any love from the highlight makers on youtube? He's been having some solid games lately but still nothing from Dawk Ins and GD's Latest, meanwhile muthafukkas like Alex Len and Mario Hezonja have their own playlists :stopitslime:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This team playing with a chip on its shoulder. The defense is nasty when they lock in.

I still can't believe TA won a jump ball against LeBron to basically win the game.

Lance had it going on both ends of the floor and kept the head scratching shyt to a minimum.

J.Green end had the mid range jumper falling.