We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I think these big losses reflect on either the coach or there being a source of negative culture in the locker room, because this has been too good of a team in the past to get blown out like they have. Are Golden State, Cleveland and OKC better? Yeah, but not by that big of a margin.

Low key though this team has been playing in a funk and around .500 since after the All Star break last year

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I think these big losses reflect on either the coach or there being a source of negative culture in the locker room, because this has been too good of a team in the past to get blown out like they have. Are Golden State, Cleveland and OKC better? Yeah, but not by that big of a margin.

Low key though this team has been playing in a funk and around .500 since after the All Star break last year
This all falls on wallace. If or when the rebuild happens, he needs to be the first one outta here.

He is the worst GM and he's been trash since he's been here.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Safe to say the coach has lost the team? With the type of effort they give and with coach constantly calling them old in the press I think this run is over. There isn't a single player safe on this team. The draft deadline should be fun... I'm ready to send guys away for lottery picks and tank while we see what guys like Adams and Ennis can do.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis:

last 5 games...

Mike Conley
37% FG (22-60)
28% 3pt (7-25)

Will he get his max contract?
Will coach last through the weekend if he loses the next 2?
Will Zbo ever start again?
Will Wallace trade Adams, Smith, and Jarell Martin for another 70's baby?

:lupe:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
:francis:

last 5 games...

Mike Conley
37% FG (22-60)
28% 3pt (7-25)

Will he get his max contract?
Will coach last through the weekend if he loses the next 2?
Will Zbo ever start again?
Will Wallace trade Adams, Smith, and Jarell Martin for another 70's baby?

:lupe:
1.yes, but not here
2.maybe
3.see no.2
4.:francis:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Should the girzzlies trade Conley? Id rather trade him than to let him walk and get nothing in return. This team is going nowhere. And I dont think Conley going waste the rest of his prime on a rebuild.

Trade Jeff, Lee, Zach and Tony also to teams who might have a need for their services.