Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
iv'e been to jersey and Ny so many times and still havent went to white castle smh. i was young tho so i didn't really have much control of where we ate. can't wait to try it next time i go up there. and i agree with everything you said.

dawg, don't ever base a trip anywhere on going to white castle, breh.

plus, to digest white castles.
it is like a gremlin, you can't digest that shyt unless it is after club hours.
if you eat that shyt any other time, other than early pm after club hours.
you are fukkED'T!!!!!

art barr

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Then we go to inglewood to the Ralphs (california, safeway/giant). :blessed: finally i was around black people.

Who goes on vacation and goes to a grocery store and tries to talk shyt about LA.

You probably went to the ralphs on centinela and la brea or the one on centinela and la tijera. Your cousin probably took you to the one on la tijera; because the one on la brea was probably too "hood" for your scary ass self.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Since when did Los Angeles become "Cali"? California is a lot more than LA....
Its kinda been like that.

When out of towners think Cali, they think L.A.

It the only other major metropolis thats cracking besides the Bay Area...Sac and San Diego are wack.

Kinda like when people say east coast, New York is the 1st thing to pop in peoples head.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
California (much like NYC) is a state whose hype is built firmly on commercials, movies, music videos and cool montages with exciting, hip music. The actual experience may be somewhat disappointing once you realize that most of the fun was building up the excitement in your own head. Your experience with In-N-Out Burger reminds me of my experience with White Castle. I was so excited to get one of their burgers. shyt tasted worse than McDonalds, fries were cold, and the soda was flat. I still want to go to Cali for the scenery, women, and overall experience though. Anyway, cool review!

:duck:

Nah, but seriously though, LA does really suck. San Diego is overall waaaaaaay better than LA.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I love california :blessed:

even though bay area and LA are like 2 different states.. you get 2 different feelings

I know LA has more people but San Francisco gives you that more "big city feel" where when you driving around, its all tall buildings, etc and more congested. Spend way more time on the freeway in LA, when I visit LA I feel more free to move around though :manny:

its crazy how mexicans are heavy populated in both north and south california, but the mexican food in LA :wow: shyt is unreal :wow: you traveled to a world class city to eat fast food :mjlol: thats on you :mjlol: thats like saying you came out here to eat some chipotle or wing stop or some shyt :mjlol: its literally a little step above mcdonalds :heh:

$180 for universal day pass tho :dahell: I believe they are only like $40-50 right now, if that, someone came up on you there if your story is actually real :heh:

LA is dope because its still warm out at night. San Francisco at night :scusthov: but other places in the bay at night like San Jose :blessed: I like 80 degree weather at 10-11 pm :manny: one of the reasons I love Vegas is cause its 85 degrees at 2 am in the summer, shyt just feel right, makes it so you never want your night to end :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only thing I will say is that I don't fukk with bytches with fake asses and white women with disgusting tans so if that's your thing :ehh:

Now.. the waitresses are another story. The women who people online think are 10s ain't shyt. The women working regular ass jobs are attractive as fukk :ahh:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Been to cali a few times I actually loved it...roscoe and in and out was overrated..but the club scene was dope...them cali chicks were easy to talk to...

The BUMS tho.....the one time I went like 9 of us on a bus going from Hollywood to the beach...this cac bum just pulled his dikk and start masturbating in front of the bus..looking like :shaq:....but the part that had us fukked up..was nobody said shyt...at first we was laughing...but then after 5 mins.. we like :martin::what: then my homie was like "hey put that dikk away don't be spreading AIDS on the bus" the old bum looking like :merchant: to :beli: ...so now we started to have a full blown hate session on the bum and the rest of the riders for accepting that shyt as normal. "Hey bus driver this what yall do in cali let bums pull their dikk out??" I didn't know the bus come with Free complimentary Aids" Hey bum why you bring flies on the bus with that shyt" we Killin the bus driver over it..he was laughing but the rest of people kind of stop laughing..:yeshrug:oh well it was funny to us

you and ya boys sound wild corny..

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
never seen any blacks working at roscoes, all beaners

shyt had me like :dwillhuh: when i first came out here

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love california :blessed:

even though bay area and LA are like 2 different states.. you get 2 different feelings

I know LA has more people but San Francisco gives you that more "big city feel" where when you driving around, its all tall buildings, etc and more congested. Spend way more time on the freeway in LA, when I visit LA I feel more free to move around though :manny:

its crazy how mexicans are heavy populated in both north and south california, but the mexican food in LA :wow: shyt is unreal :wow: you traveled to a world class city to eat fast food :mjlol: thats on you :mjlol: thats like saying you came out here to eat some chipotle or wing stop or some shyt :mjlol: its literally a little step above mcdonalds :heh:

$180 for universal day pass tho :dahell: I believe they are only like $40-50 right now, if that, someone came up on you there if your story is actually real :heh:

LA is dope because its still warm out at night. San Francisco at night :scusthov: but other places in the bay at night like San Jose :blessed: I like 80 degree weather at 10-11 pm :manny: one of the reasons I love Vegas is cause its 85 degrees at 2 am in the summer, shyt just feel right, makes it so you never want your night to end :manny:

:mjlol:

u know wherever these mothafukkas live is a shyt hole if they're excited off a burger spot when they come out to Cali :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Bruh was in LA looking like this with his mom and dad:
children_02.jpg
The next Bane ... Tuck your chain homeys.