Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
L.A. traffic is horrible. You should have visited the Bay and hung out in San Francisco. What else did you do in Cali though besides visit a theme park :martin:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
c/s

Niccas coming 2000 miles to do 'postcard' sh*t. Was dude even tryin' to see some b*tches or anything.. Unwind with some drinks on the beach in Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa.. Hit a comedy club, holler at some broads at a lounge or club, Hit a hot restaurant/bar in DTLA, Hollywood, Culver City, Studio City, etc.

Cats really coming out here in 2015 for Roscos and Randy's Donuts huh:what:
Drop that nicca off on Crenshaw and LEAVE him ass. Ole National Lampoons Vacation ass nicca

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

:ohlawd:
11232224_10203643940494198_7706856395721665987_n.jpg

:to: When I had to leave brehs.​

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
never seen any blacks working at roscoes, all beaners

shyt had me like :dwillhuh: when i first came out here
There's black folks working at the one in Inglewood on Manchester down the street from Randy's. But f*ck Roscoe's. Every hood spot in damn near every city makes chicken and waffles now. Its nothing special anymore. In & Out is trash too. You're better off at Fattburger

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I went to la and San Diego for a week

I felt the same. Why is in n out burger so hyped?

Yall should've seen my face when I went to the spot and it was the busiest fullest I ever seen a fast food place. fukking congestion in the parking 17 cars deep and u can't pull out or in. When I finally got to order... I asked for the menu and they told there were only 3 things.:what:

They had two difrent burgers, a milkshake, and fries. That's it cotdamn. I waited too long for that burger so I tasted it.. I was like this one basic ass burger. Like this generic chum bucket shyt is supose to be the famous in n out?

I was disappointed I tried to pretend like it was bomb too but stomach couldn't lie.
In-N-Out-Burger-Secret-Menu.jpg

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Nyggas say anything for thread traffic :mjlol:

I don't know where OP is from...but what TF were you expecting in Cali? You wanted it to be the BET awards with all of your favorite black celebrities, free food, beautiful women only, no traffic etc. lol... :camby: Bruh...damn near everything in California is in Spanish...you expect not to see Mexicans in "Los Angeles"

In N Out burger is touristy as fyck...I only mob through when I get a craving. You didn't go to Whataburger?

Roscoes? They cater to out of town idiots who want that "I saw it in a :snoop: video" crowd...

You want real "California" food you gotta find a taco shop with an apartment screen door in the front where all that's inside is one - three tables and the kitchen and a small ass window to order...get some rolled tacos

Go to Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, etc. and you'll find tons of IG thots doing their own snapchat photo shoots.

You went to Universal Studios instead of driving another 30 or so and then going to 6 flags :ufdup:

sounds like whoever was showing you around is either not a native or is a lame...and I'm not even from LA...I'm from SD and I know all the spots lol

Should have linked up with a coli breh to show you around :yeshrug:

carne asada fries

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Atlanta just got that hoodness to it, so by live I mean that ratchett level of ignorance in the club and the type of music. I mean Atlanta is like the hiphop head quarters at the moment. Just feel like it has a better scene if you trying to stay urban so that's what I mean by live.
late 90's early 00's atlanta >>>>>> than today...