Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Op was walking around la looking at dudes attire like.

giphy.gif

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
White Castle will most likely dissapoint you

I don't mind it and I'll eat there late at night since it's open, but it's nothing special.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:russ: OP is a joke, exposing himself in this thread backfire.

Roscoe's is overrated though.

Norms and Overland Cafe 's Sunday Brunch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
San Francisco at night :scusthov:

was wrong with frisco at nite :lupe:

It sounds like you only went to one little cluster of cities. There's a lot more places in California than LA county, Bakersfield, San Bernadino and Riverside.

If "lack of black people" is your major complaint, then come up to northern California....and no I don't mean San Francisco, I mean waaaay up north. Sometimes I feel like people who are not from California don't even know we exist. Sacramento has plenty of black people til your hearts content. Traffic isn't as bad either. If you travel further north you could go to Chico California where the Sierra Nevada Brewery is. Its mostly wine country and agriculture up here but you'll be away from the traffic and the homeless infestation.

and i'm not a smoker, but if weed is you're thing, I know that Humboldt county apparently has the best weed in the country, if not the world. Hell, its the birthplace of the "420" movement.

rodgers-numbers-4_29_13-4_3.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The only thing I will say is that I don't fukk with bytches with fake asses and white women with disgusting tans so if that's your thing :ehh:

Now.. the waitresses are another story. The women who people online think are 10s ain't shyt. The women working regular ass jobs are attractive as fukk :ahh:

1cc1f600-5bcc-0132-4275-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

ART BARR

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
unbelievable thread backfire :bryan:

one of my nikkas lives out in cali..and i told him prolly sometime next year i wanna come out to visit...he has told me all types of spots hes discovered..stuff that nikkas that can get into...spots that have nothing to do with food or a gotdamn amusement park :mjlol:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Homie thought he was gonna get a Dirty Sprite Legendary thread & got...
DOSBTxr.png

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
@Cocaine Biceps negged me because of my comment

yet you called all black Caribbeans dirty island rats, i'll expose you, you fukking cokehead midget :umad:
I only used it cuz some other poster was using it in a previous argument,I didn't really care what you said in your post,I just saw it and saw the your rep was neutral and I was like :banderas:let me put this fagget in the red​

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I only used it cuz some other poster was using it in a previous argument,I didn't really care what you said in your post,I just saw it and saw the your rep was neutral and I was like :banderas:let me put this fagget in the red​
nah you're just another racist beaner :umad:

go call some yardies a island rat and see what happens :ufdup:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
It sounds like you only went to one little cluster of cities. There's a lot more places in California than LA county, Bakersfield, San Bernadino and Riverside.

If "lack of black people" is your major complaint, then come up to northern California....and no I don't mean San Francisco, I mean waaaay up north. Sometimes I feel like people who are not from California don't even know we exist. Sacramento has plenty of black people til your hearts content. Traffic isn't as bad either. If you travel further north you could go to Chico California where the Sierra Nevada Brewery is. Its mostly wine country and agriculture up here but you'll be away from the traffic and the homeless infestation.

and i'm not a smoker, but if weed is you're thing, I know that Humboldt county apparently has the best weed in the country, if not the world. Hell, its the birthplace of the "420" movement.

while the OP is definitely a fukkboy, ain't nobody travelling to california to hit-up the inland empire and especially sac :usure:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
nah you're just another racist beaner :umad:

go call some yardies a island rat and see what happens :ufdup:
:mjlol: I aint scared of no man,I'm bout my shyt,ain't a racist bone in my body,if I said it to you then I apologize,I might of said it just to get a reaction cuz you were throwing racial slurs at me,shyt I don't even know if that's a actual known deragatory term:yeshrug: some other poster on here used it and I borrowed it from him