Went on some dates with a girl with a lot of instagram followers don't believe the "hype"

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

This train still boarding?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
245 is big, but women carry their weight different.
IF she has huge thighs, ass, and tittays I could see 245lbs looking "acceptable"
Thats like JustAngie dimensions if she's like 5'8 or so
245, 5'8 is fat as fukk. All these broads online photoshopping, they got guts and rolls on their back in person.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went on some dates with this thick chick on instagram just DM'd her. Just 8-9k followers we facetimed before meeting but meeting her she was bigger than her pics. She weighed around 245 (normal weight is 270) she did have a big ass but I've seen cuter girls in real life also all of her pics she uses a snap chat filter.

She also was on instagram throughout the date as well as a lot of plastic surgery scars. I know Coli always says so and so is fake but it opens your eyes when you see it in real life.

Your average "attractive woman is probably more down to earth and prettier than a instagram model (unless she has a following of 50k+ people)

Don't fall for the thirst trap

Several Dates.
245 lbs.
Goes on IG during date.

:laff::laff::laff:

ddAriana

Rookie
Daps
Well duh. Hell my friends who have popping IGs don’t even look the way they do on ig irl, shyt is hilarious none the less.
Most IG famous people don't look like their facetuned pics and video and a lot of people on IG buy followers and likes. Someone can have 500,000 bought followers and then get clout and sponsors and noticed by celebs from it but it's all fake at the end of the day.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is a question I have

When you bag girls before they upgrade can you say you bagged a bad bytch?

Cause sometimes I look at the girls I had and I be like damn this bytch wasn't even like this when I got her

Btw the 2nd one you posted:whew:
That's entirely too much describing... I don't care if you fukked Halle Berry when you was both 13... When she comes up in conversation, you say............ "Oh her?? Yea I hit that" and leave it at that

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was tempted to neg but figured OP got his fair share already and is probably young. When I was 21 I got catfished by a big girl I met off Twitter. This is before I was up on game. Her pics were mostly selfies and when she took body pics they were angled. In person I was shocked at how much bigger she actually was. Big arms are my biggest turn off. But oddly enough being as though we talked for 3 months before actually meeting and dating I was willing to take her somewhat serious. She ended up just using me for free food lol. Learned my lesson ever since.