Went on some dates with a girl with a lot of instagram followers don't believe the "hype"

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
How do you even know how much she weights did you weight her?
tenor.gif

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Dating a girl right now (1st date done) and decided to do my googles and found out she has over 100k followers :patrice: She’s been giving me more energy than any other girl I’m dating right now and she’s the baddest so I can’t believe shes got so many followers but is on a dating app. She even seems to know celebs.

Is this a red flag brehs? She said she’s super intentional about finding a life partner (she’s 28) but I find it hard to believe a girl with that many followers and seems to know celebs is struggling to find a worthy man.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
100k subscribers...what she do dawg? Gotta have 80k dms from thirsty dudes. I'd smash and dash
She works in marketing. She mentioned something about her sister doing some pageant so I found her IG through her. She’s even from Manhattan so she’s around rich people even if you exclude her IG followers and celeb connects so I don’t understand why she’s on a dating app and on me heavy. Like the way she’s behaving you wouldn’t even guess she’s connected like that. Plus she’s probably the baddest girl I’ve messed with

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She works in marketing. She mentioned something about her sister doing some pageant so I found her IG through her. She’s even from Manhattan so she’s around rich people even if you exclude her IG followers and celeb connects so I don’t understand why she’s on a dating app and on me heavy. Like the way she’s behaving you wouldn’t even guess she’s connected like that. Plus she’s probably the baddest girl I’ve messed with
Skeet and delete breh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
In real life “status” and money doesn’t make it any easier to find a suitable dating partner or in her case a life partner. Don’t ruin a possible good situation because of your own insecurities and definitely don’t listen to the beta advice you are about to get on this board.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Also, to add she’s Nigerian and knows Nigerian celebs/seems to have a rich father so I know she’s been around rich Nigerians and they are the biggest simps. It just makes no sense to me brehs lol. And it’s not like I’m portraying myself as rich. I’m doing well for a regular breh and she keeps saying how good looking I am but I struggle to believe isn’t around good looking rich simps.

Like this girl will be on the phone to me for hours, replying to every message I send within minutes lol if I didn’t see her in person I’d think this is a prank.

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Have fun with it bro, see how far you can take it.. DONT PUT YOUR HEART INTO IT and just enjoy the fun and maybe opportunity to rub shoulders with people that can put you on..

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
In real life “status” and money doesn’t make it any easier to find a suitable dating partner or in her case a life partner. Don’t ruin a possible good situation because of your own insecurities and definitely don’t listen to the beta advice you are about to get on this board.
I’ll take your advice. I wouldn’t even say I’m insecure, just being realistic. The crazy thing is I don’t even give the vibe around her that I’m intimidated, I’m naturally very confident and charming. I just know Nigerian culture and surely she’s been introduced to/been around dudes doing better so it makes no sense for her to be this heavy on me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Dating a girl right now (1st date done) and decided to do my googles and found out she has over 100k followers :patrice: She’s been giving me more energy than any other girl I’m dating right now and she’s the baddest so I can’t believe shes got so many followers but is on a dating app. She even seems to know celebs.

Is this a red flag brehs? She said she’s super intentional about finding a life partner (she’s 28) but I find it hard to believe a girl with that many followers and seems to know celebs is struggling to find a worthy man.
Not a red flag
Followers don’t mean shyt
Keep dating her…

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’ll take your advice. I wouldn’t even say I’m insecure, just being realistic. The crazy thing is I don’t even give the vibe around her that I’m intimidated, I’m naturally very confident and charming. I just know Nigerian culture and surely she’s been introduced to/been around dudes doing better so it makes no sense for her to be this heavy on me
Akhi why you doubting yourself ? Lol

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Well I take back what I said previously. If you dont think she's acting deviously, keep cool and act mysteriously