Went on some dates with a girl with a lot of instagram followers don't believe the "hype"

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Man you’re right. My antennas are up but I’m not going to write her off until I see red flags.
Breh you need to chill otherwise you are going to end up bushing her over something stupid because of your own preconceived notions. Sounds like this girl likes you and is putting forth effort and you have one foot out the door because you feel like she could've done better. Let other people make their own choices on who they like, she is choosing you, ignore all that other shyt and see her for who she is in front of you.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Breh you need to chill otherwise you are going to end up bushing her over something stupid because of your own preconceived notions. Sounds like this girl likes you and is putting forth effort and you have one foot out the door because you feel like she could've done better. Let other people make their own choices on who they like, she is choosing you, ignore all that other shyt and see her for who she is in front of you.
yeah you right, I need to get rid of that mindset before I sabotage things, gonna link up again on friday