Went on some dates with a girl with a lot of instagram followers don't believe the "hype"

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Akhi why you doubting yourself ? Lol
Read above lol. If you know Nigerian culture you know pretty daughters get simped on heavy. Add the 100k followers and she shouldn’t be struggling to the point she’s on a dating app.

It be different if I was doing all the pursuing but she’s on me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Read above lol. If you know Nigerian culture you know pretty daughters get simped on heavy. Add the 100k followers and she shouldn’t be struggling to the point she’s on a dating app.

It be different if I was doing all the pursuing but she’s on me.
Okay fair enough..I grew up with Nigerians so I know lol…

She’s 28..close to 30..maybe she feels the pressure from her family to find a partner

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Okay fair enough..I grew up with Nigerians so I know lol…

She’s 28..close to 30..maybe she feels the pressure from her family to find a partner
That’s all I can think of. But even so it can’t be this hard with all her connections and followers.

I’m talking to 3 other Nigerian girls around the same age as her, they’re not as fine as her yet they are not putting anywhere near the same energy into me that she is.

We got another date lined up this weekend so I won’t jeopardize, but after seeing her followers I just feel like there must be a red flag I’m due to see

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I’ll take your advice. I wouldn’t even say I’m insecure, just being realistic. The crazy thing is I don’t even give the vibe around her that I’m intimidated, I’m naturally very confident and charming. I just know Nigerian culture and surely she’s been introduced to/been around dudes doing better so it makes no sense for her to be this heavy on me
Maybe u the most normal guy around her, not on that simp or "I'm rich" type of vibe. Some people just want a normal not superficial life.

Look up the Internet and see rich girls dating normal guys not on that lambo yacht n golf club vibe

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
met a BAD little jawn on a cruise ship. shawty looked like alicia keys and the lite skin musty girl from Girlfriends put together. she kept tryna show me and my cousin her insta. now as fine as this girl was, her insta looked NOTHING like her. all glamour shots and pics on the boardwalk with her hair extra frizzy and done up. i didn't get to smash cause her baby brother was cockblocking but still.

you gotta assume every girl looks much worse and is far less connected than her socials. if you meet a girl that looks average on social, dawg she gonna be damn near ugly in real life. that's just how it is.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Also, to add she’s Nigerian and knows Nigerian celebs/seems to have a rich father so I know she’s been around rich Nigerians and they are the biggest simps. It just makes no sense to me brehs lol. And it’s not like I’m portraying myself as rich. I’m doing well for a regular breh and she keeps saying how good looking I am but I struggle to believe isn’t around good looking rich simps.

Like this girl will be on the phone to me for hours, replying to every message I send within minutes lol if I didn’t see her in person I’d think this is a prank.
Dude, you're overthinking this.

Proceed with caution & look for real red-flags, but so far, she just sounds like somebody who's looking for somebody.

This is what I always be telling the low self-esteem ass nikkaz on here, who automatically think that fine women are all :mjpls:, "bedwenches" or "golddigers", but a lot of beautiful women are just looking for somebody to Netflix & chill with. To buy a dog and do normal shyt with

A lot of them have found out that pretty nikkaz and rich nikkaz are usually lame as fukk and want something different.

If you're ADOS, you probably got some swag about you that women all over the world can find attractive, even if you're not that rich or handsome.

Why do you think dudes from all over the world be imitating the way we dress, talk, rap, sing, walk, etc ???

Because their bytches be watching nikkaz.

Last edited:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I’ll take your advice. I wouldn’t even say I’m insecure, just being realistic. The crazy thing is I don’t even give the vibe around her that I’m intimidated, I’m naturally very confident and charming. I just know Nigerian culture and surely she’s been introduced to/been around dudes doing better so it makes no sense for her to be this heavy on me

sometimes they just want the thrill of dating a g. don't know how u roll but a lot of rich girls r just tired of their life and want to escape to a different scene.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

Proceed with caution & look for real red-flags, but so far, she just sounds like somebody who's looking for somebody.

This is what I always be telling the low self-esteem ass nikkaz on here, who automatically think that fine women are all :mjpls:, "bedwenches" or "golddigers", but a lot of beautiful women are just looking for somebody to Netflix & chill with. To buy a dog and do normal shyt with

A lot of them have found out that pretty nikkaz and rich nikkaz are usually lame as fukk and want something different.

If you're ADOS, you probably got some swag about you that women all over the world can find attractive, even if you're not that rich or handsome.

Why do you think dudes from all over the world be imitating the way we dress, talk, rap, sing, walk, etc ???

Yeah this, I tell the story all the time how I was out and watched an NFL player get curved for a regular street dude, $5 million contract didn't mean a damn thing

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps

Man you’re right. My antennas are up but I’m not going to write her off until I see red flags.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Went on some dates with this thick chick on instagram just DM'd her. Just 8-9k followers we facetimed before meeting but meeting her she was bigger than her pics. She weighed around 245 (normal weight is 270) she did have a big ass but I've seen cuter girls in real life also all of her pics she uses a snap chat filter.

She also was on instagram throughout the date as well as a lot of plastic surgery scars. I know Coli always says so and so is fake but it opens your eyes when you see it in real life.

Your average "attractive woman is probably more down to earth and prettier than a instagram model (unless she has a following of 50k+ people)

Don't fall for the thirst trap

:dead:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

tayroc-ave.gif