Went on some dates with a girl with a lot of instagram followers don't believe the "hype"

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Majority of these chicks use filters on Facebook

Chick I met picture was totally different than in person... face was smooth and pure chocolate on Facebook,, met her in person she was actually a little darker with scars on it

A lot of these social media chicks are self conscious about how they look

Last edited:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
:mjtf: 245-270!?

Probably came out the crib when y'all met up like...
tumblr_pl8masRbQv1vtnv5po1_400.gif

:russ:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
i bagged these two chicks before
was very surprised when i saw their IGs cause they didnt look anything special when i met them///just normal attractive women
⠀ (@sarabahrami_) • Instagram photos and videos
Helin Su Kenzi (@helinkenzi) • Instagram photos and videos
This is a question I have

When you bag girls before they upgrade can you say you bagged a bad bytch?

Cause sometimes I look at the girls I had and I be like damn this bytch wasn't even like this when I got her

Btw the 2nd one you posted:whew:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a question I have

When you bag girls before they upgrade can you say you bagged a bad bytch?

Cause sometimes I look at the girls I had and I be like damn this bytch wasn't even like this when I got her

Btw the 2nd one you posted:whew:
nah its different i think
i never had any of the girls i posted. i got their numbers, kicked it with the 2nd one a few times but thats it

was getting ready to smash the second but my bro kinda cockblocked and then she went to turkey for a whole summer and that was it

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Breh you do know most of the people came in here just wanting to see an IG thot, how you not gunna post any pics? :martin:

You don't have to link her instagram you can just upload one or 2 pics somewhere, maybe crop out her face if ur really worried and boom everyone is satisfied :what:

Especially when you're talkin fake titties and ass and shyt, nikkas need to see that shyt before they can give an honest opinion. :kodaktf:

Like, what was she even? Was she a PAWG? Black? Punjabi? I might feel differently about 245 on a pawg then 245 on a black chick, esp if its all in the ass. But again i have no frame of reference as you didnt post a PIC nikka WTF. :dahell:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was looking at her phone the entire time and you didnt check her???

Most of these ig chick are head cases btw. What type of person feels the need to post a picture of themselves throughout every occassion. If you took their phone and social media away they would slowly melt in social situations.