Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"The non-Hispanic White alone population is expected to experience a large decline in its

share of the population, even in the Zero Net International Migration series. The Black,

American Indian and Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander

populations are expected to maintain their shares of the population in all series
. For all

series except the Zero Net International Migration series, the Asian population is

expected to experience an increase in its share of the population. The percentage of

Hispanics in the U.S. population is projected to increase substantially in all five series

(see Figure 4). In the High Net International Migration series, this proportion increases a

total of 15 percentage points, from 16.3 percent in 2010 to 31.3 percent in 2050. Even

with zero net international migration, the Hispanic population is projected to experience

an increase of 6.7 percentage points, from 14.3 percent in 2010 to 21.0 percent in 2050.

This suggests that international migration alone is not driving growth for the Hispanic

population. Such growth is also attributed to fertility rates and a younger population.

The Hispanic population has a higher level of fertility relative to all other racial and

ethnic groups. The Hispanic population also has a considerably lower median age"

-Sited from the U.S. Census

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And I bet you they screw over the hispanics by fukking them over by giving them way high loans they cant pay back or something,:mjlol: someone needs to ask why is this specific bank catering to this one ethnic group. couldn't they be sued for discrimination... :ufdup:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To make it even worse they basically got their start with the slave trade, along with wachovia and a grip of other big banks still around to this day.

But I'm supposed to be worried about "people of color", cause if we don't band together with them, we got next. :comeon:

If you a coli member, YOU have 0% reasons not to be at the billion NOT million but billion man march in DC. We coming for reparations, an end to systematic white supremacy and we want land to have our community back and major investments where we have control and ownership of. We want nothing less.

I actually want to go, but, it seems like more of a man thing. I'd push my brother to go. :ld: