Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
been said this shyt was a problem

these dudes have stolen all the security jobs and can't do shyt but panic like bytches. i hope the venue get sued so they can start hiring real security again

i still see brolic nigerians at african lounges though

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I mean Canada still soft as baby shyt but I respect it. Can't come to a nikka shyt disrespecting and think shyt gonna be sweet. Son basically went to antagonize and got his issue.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna let you in on a secret.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks my TO brehs Can all vouch for what I’m about to say

Toronto doesn’t fukk with Drake like that. Like not at all. Americans go harder for him as evidenced by the Kendrick beef :mjlol: check the Booth and where his stans are from

This fight had nothing to do with Drake or his crew but guess what’s going to generate the clicks? :skip:
No lies told lol

Is that a Drake thing or a Toronto thing? I always heard that place had a reputation for not showing love for it’s own
Toronto love to show love to the anything Leafs and raps related.

Drake's liked in Canada but he's not loved. He's like that annoying kid with money and nice stuff everyone wants to be around.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not sure why everyone believes you can't be touched overseas just coz you're American.

The nikka Dame had nikkas out in France cracking champagne bottles off his head
You can get touched anywhere just as Kendrick

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't make out what they were saying. What was the fight over?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ross need to move smarter. If you gonna do that you need more security, he has to know better than that.