Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I’m telling y’all Drakes fan base has integrated with blue tick alt right. Everywhere you see big Drake fans, and I’m not talking about the normal cool both sides fan, I’m talking the most ardent defenders with pure lunacy online, it is flat out incel white supremacy mfs crowd. shyt is an absolute wild turn, and Drake is not innocent in this, he’s also been catering to them. The REAL Drake is coming out, and the normal fans will see it in about 6-12 months.
:laff:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I’m telling y’all Drakes fan base has integrated with blue tick alt right. Everywhere you see big Drake fans, and I’m not talking about the normal cool both sides fan, I’m talking the most ardent defenders with pure lunacy online, it is flat out incel white supremacy mfs crowd. shyt is an absolute wild turn, and Drake is not innocent in this, he’s also been catering to them. The REAL Drake is coming out, and the normal fans will see it in about 6-12 months.
Fan fiction

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Americans are some of the softest people in the world.
I remember when I went to Colombia for vacation and a group of Americans thought they could get gangster with some locals and they got folded like pizza boxes :mjlol:

Those natives and cacs in Vancouver are crazy, Ross would have gotten folded