Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I’m telling y’all Drakes fan base has integrated with blue tick alt right. Everywhere you see big Drake fans, and I’m not talking about the normal cool both sides fan, I’m talking the most ardent defenders with pure lunacy online, it is flat out incel white supremacy mfs crowd. shyt is an absolute wild turn, and Drake is not innocent in this, he’s also been catering to them. The REAL Drake is coming out, and the normal fans will see it in about 6-12 months

y'all retards are ruining thread with conspiracy babble

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
:pachaha: Yo, the fear in Ross eye’s the moment it dawn on him his security wasn’t shyt. Then Sam sneak got knocked out. He has to sue the shyt out this weak ass venue.

He’ll get more money suing the promoters of the festival

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I was there last night, it wasn't Hells Angel's who got at Ross and his guys. It was Merks people's...

Nothing to do with Drake.

But you can't come here and play like that. US peeps seem to think everywhere but the US is soft. And people should be scared.

There was another scuffle as they was backing off a few mins later. And another one of Ross guys almost got slumped. All that posturing was over.

Another factor is the security for this event were mostly skinny ass Indians. They weren't stopping anyone. Especially backstage.

Happy Canada Day.

:troll:
They gonna skip over this

But anyone can get got

No one cares where you from

TE5zxuLCX0vp.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: The irony is, those same Canadians, Europeans, ect. that yaw international coli posters gas up online, NEVER MOVE A CRUMB and be on their best behavior in America.
nobody is gassing anyone up just killing the idea that Americans are somehow untouchable. anyone can get got is the point not that Canadians are tough or tougher than anyone.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross gotta fire that security :mjlol:

Whole team got their ass beat and had Ross p*ssy ass runnin. Dude is almost 50 years old and out of shape as fukk, he can’t fight nobody. Dude taking his rap persona too far and had to pay for it :manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m telling y’all Drakes fan base has integrated with blue tick alt right. Everywhere you see big Drake fans, and I’m not talking about the normal cool both sides fan, I’m talking the most ardent defenders with pure lunacy online, it is flat out incel white supremacy mfs crowd. shyt is an absolute wild turn, and Drake is not innocent in this, he’s also been catering to them. The REAL Drake is coming out, and the normal fans will see it in about 6-12 months.
fukk Drake but you sound like a dweeb :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was there last night, it wasn't Hells Angel's who got at Ross and his guys. It was Merks people's...

Nothing to do with Drake.

But you can't come here and play like that. US peeps seem to think everywhere but the US is soft. And people should be scared.

There was another scuffle as they was backing off a few mins later. And another one of Ross guys almost got slumped. All that posturing was over.

Another factor is the security for this event were mostly skinny ass Indians. They weren't stopping anyone. Especially backstage.

Happy Canada Day.

:troll:
been said this shyt was a problem

these dudes have stolen all the security jobs and can't do shyt but panic like bytches. i hope the venue get sued so they can start hiring real security again