Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
First thing I thought was why are they playing Not Like Us in Canada? It's the biggest hip hop diss of all time and a big L for Canada so why do that unless you were ready for the smoke? It's Canada so I know his people's didn't have guns on them so he didn't think about getting professional security from a real company in Canada that doesn't care about rap beef for protection? Just dumb all around. But really it is what it is, they were out numbered and they took the L. It stopped with the big man getting fukked up but that little skinny dude wanted to get in on the action and got stomped out and started it all over again while Ross creeper to the back. Real security wouldn't have don't that shyt.
I’m gonna let you in on a secret.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks my TO brehs Can all vouch for what I’m about to say

Toronto doesn’t fukk with Drake like that. Like not at all. Americans go harder for him as evidenced by the Kendrick beef :mjlol: check the Booth and where his stans are from

This fight had nothing to do with Drake or his crew but guess what’s going to generate the clicks? :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was there last night, it wasn't Hells Angel's who got at Ross and his guys. It was Merks people's...

Nothing to do with Drake.

But you can't come here and play like that. US peeps seem to think everywhere but the US is soft. And people should be scared.

There was another scuffle as they was backing off a few mins later. And another one of Ross guys almost got slumped. All that posturing was over.

Another factor is the security for this event were mostly skinny ass Indians. They weren't stopping anyone. Especially backstage.

Happy Canada Day.

:troll:
who are Merks? :lupe:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:lupe: I thought the nikka ross had some real street nikka from the west coast on his team wack stars dad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks my TO brehs Can all vouch for what I’m about to say

Toronto doesn’t fukk with Drake like that. Like not at all. Americans go harder for him as evidenced by the Kendrick beef :mjlol: check the Booth and where his stans are from

This fight had nothing to do with Drake or his crew but guess what’s going to generate the clicks? :skip:

its true!

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Is that a Drake thing or a Toronto thing? I always heard that place had a reputation for not showing love for it’s own

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ross basically a comedian with a solid pen lol that nikka darkskin Druski wit bars. I don't think anyone can take him serious after all his Ls :russ:
This is facts.

He’s a comedian and a motivational speaker who happened to love to rap. But breh isn’t meant to be taken seriously with the tough stuff lol.