Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Also....this "trolling" idea is wild, when you think about it.

NLU isn't a diss to CANADA....it ain't even a diss to Toronto.

So why would cats in a city that's over 2,000 miles away from Toronto - a whole 6.5 hour plane ride - take that song as a diss to their country as a whole such that they'd be willing to crash out over it? :heh:

That's that sensibility we're talmbout: "Oh, it's on." They'd only think that if the thought process is "you violated one of our own."

So if that exists in Canada, why wouldn't it exist in Miami? :manny:

Ignorance has no boundaries.

It actually is also a low key diss of Canada and the cornballs they produce :umad:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
All he did was unfollow Drake

He didn't even mention why until Drake dissed him
He posted kendricks's like that verse(specifically the part talking about drake) on his ig + unfollowed him. Ross is the one that made it an issue. Which why it's laughable he went the "if there's an issue you couldve called" route on his diss. This "boss" was playing social media games instead of calling drake about w/e issue he had with him.

Right

Ross didn't make it public....Drake did
ross made it public.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Ross didnt bait shyt with that covered eye post. nikka eye got touched and he waited til it healed up to show everyone his eye wasnt touched.

:comeon:

If your face bruised up and swollen from a fight, that don't heal up in 24 hours.

Ross got hit one time and ain't come close to going down. Dudes want to act like he got his ass whooped but that ain't what happened.

His 120 pound DJ got laid out. Big fat dude whoever he was got worked over a bit but it was 3 on 1. Ross himself barely got touched.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
As a man I don’t care how much security I got or if I lose a fight if another man punch me in my face I’m fighting regardless.
Cool, pay a ton of money for security, get your ass beat and then get sued for even more money. Yeah that sounds like a much better plan. Lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Ross got hit one time and ain't come close to going down. Dudes want to act like he got his ass whooped but that ain't what happened.
peckerwood throw a shaq punch

tumblr_lobx86G8LT1qcmnsoo1_400.gif
:russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

If your face bruised up and swollen from a fight, that don't heal up in 24 hours.

His 120 pound DJ got laid out. Big fat dude whoever he was got worked over a bit but it was 3 on 1. Ross himself barely got touched.
He waited longer than 24hrs to post it.
No tellign what the damage was, he just couldve ate a glancing blow. Either way he was hiding the eye.
I never said ross got whooped.
Idk wtf you arguing since you agree ross got touched.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still laughing at this fat nikka gettin his snotbox rocked by a CAC with a samurai cut called Icarus.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Then a crack skinny nikka sets it on every member of his crew while screaming "this our city nikka" and "what's up nikka?"

What kind of entourage was a I looking at in that video?! The big security guard was movin dumb slow with no intimidation factor, like a special needs elephant that got hit with a tranquilizer. The Indian security dude from the festival looked like he was half a second from sprinting away. Then near the end the one nikka in Ricky's crew broke out the

7def6622-039f-4a48-9a84-d9edac46ae4b_text.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's a real boss? nikkas get tried everyday. nikkas make dumb decisions everyday. I hope you not a 50 Cent or 2 Pac both them nikkas careers is built off being victims,
A real boss as in street Nicca shyt wouldn’t put their team in a situation like that . He trolling and being disrespectful in another country without his usual security and could have got people killed to troll Drake . To top it off he wasn’t even playing his diss because no one recognizes that he playing another man song

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I'm still laughing at this fat nikka gettin his snotbox rocked by a CAC with a samurai cut called Icarus.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Then a crack skinny nikka sets it on every member of his crew while screaming "this our city nikka" and "what's up nikka?"

What kind of entourage was a I looking at in that video?! The big security guard was movin dumb slow with no intimidation factor, like a special needs elephant that got hit with a tranquilizer. The Indian security dude from the festival looked like he was half a second from sprinting away. Then near the end the one nikka in Ricky's crew broke out the

7def6622-039f-4a48-9a84-d9edac46ae4b_text.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Don’t forget the dude in white laid out on the floor and some random “he’s going to die”:mjlol: