Still rich and alive.

The untouchable Maybach Empire.

:king: Rozay :king:
I just tapped his jaw so I know that he is touchable :wow:
MIKgoE4.gif

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
nikka lying his ass off. He got punched(it barely connected) but acting like he went untouched is pure cap.

Not to mention his security and DJ got the worst of it. Why you on IG trolling when some of your homies went out sad? They better get a raise.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Ross is just making himself look corny at this point. This "hardest nikka in the room" act just aint the route to go after what we all saw.

He should have addressed it one time and then let it die.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ross is just making himself look corny at this point. This "hardest nikka in the room" act just aint the route to go after what we all saw.

He should have addressed it one time and then let it die.
nikka outta touch. Idk how he thought the video talking taking his gang to wingstop after they got beat up would be a W lol.
That was some shyt I wouldve expected in a parody video :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Right here. And a few dumbasses tried to clown me thinking I’m on some corny shyt or Stan shyt. Anyone can see Ross was dumb here and took a massive L.

But this has been my job professionally for the last 8 years - studying the rise of the far right in the West. I looked into a little bit and connected the dots. As I said, look for more of this shyt to come out soon, because I feel Drake is connected to that movement. The first sign was the blue tick Elon Musk Twitter generation being strangely pro Drake online, when they usually don’t get involved in music.
What dots have you connected, you should start a thread about it?

Cause lowkey I can think of a couple theories maybe about this far right shyt

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
nikka lying his ass off. He got punched(it barely connected) but acting like he went untouched is pure cap.

Not to mention his security and DJ got the worst of it. Why you on IG trolling when some of your homies went out sad? They better get a raise.

Lying ass said somebody threw a drink at him when he was the one holding the drink that flew :russ: