Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Also....this "trolling" idea is wild, when you think about it.

NLU isn't a diss to CANADA....it ain't even a diss to Toronto.

So why would cats in a city that's over 2,000 miles away from Toronto - a whole 6.5 hour plane ride - take that song as a diss to their country as a whole such that they'd be willing to crash out over it? :heh:

That's that sensibility we're talmbout: "Oh, it's on." They'd only think that if the thought process is "you violated one of our own."

So if that exists in Canada, why wouldn't it exist in Miami? :manny:

Ignorance has no boundaries.
Stop actin brand new...by Kendrick mentioning the word 'Canadian' and 'Canada' throughout these records, inserts Canada in this beef....

Ross playin that shyt in canada also inserts canada in this beef. He didnt play that shyt at a drake show, he played that in any random city in Canada to toy wit us.

They not like us? Who is they?

As a Canadian, i felt this shyt was not only towards drake but towards Canada as well, and im not the only one who feels this way.

This whole thing is now on some other shyt SMH

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's that sensibility we're talmbout: "Oh, it's on." They'd only think that if the thought process is "you violated one of our own."

Ross went to Canada lacking and playing games a real boss would know better
Expand job responsibilities to dìckride Aubrey, brehs
Oh he wasn’t locking Niccas down into their cells ?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross went to Canada lacking and playing games a real boss would know better

Oh he wasn’t locking Niccas down into their cells ?
What's a real boss? nikkas get tried everyday. nikkas make dumb decisions everyday. I hope you not a 50 Cent or 2 Pac both them nikkas careers is built off being victims,

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This whole thread is spinning narratives.
this website if full of posters who alter reality when it suits them. the fake militant angles around this shyt and the omission of the Black dude and people pretending it was white people saying nikka etc.

always narratives upon narratives.
Also....this "trolling" idea is wild, when you think about it.

NLU isn't a diss to CANADA....it ain't even a diss to Toronto.

So why would cats in a city that's over 2,000 miles away from Toronto - a whole 6.5 hour plane ride - take that song as a diss to their country as a whole such that they'd be willing to crash out over it? :heh:

could be the mere fact that it was Canada day weekend. Ross had a whole show go off well then ended on a sour note. That's on him.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Right here. And a few dumbasses tried to clown me thinking I’m on some corny shyt or Stan shyt. Anyone can see Ross was dumb here and took a massive L.

But this has been my job professionally for the last 8 years - studying the rise of the far right in the West. I looked into a little bit and connected the dots. As I said, look for more of this shyt to come out soon, because I feel Drake is connected to that movement. The first sign was the blue tick Elon Musk Twitter generation being strangely pro Drake online, when they usually don’t get involved in music.
i can't even keep up with the bullshyt.

so now he is a mixed alt right israeli jew plant agent.

and you think this makes perfect sense as opposed to crakkkas latching on whatever. nah Drake is connected to them and you researched it (unpaid off your meds) for 8 years. i hope everyone that is dabbing you up can actually look at your posting history to see that you have been pushing bullshyt on here for years like every other conspiracy nut always claiming something is about to happen or come out.

i really hate you conspiracy loons.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nobody believes that... What is actually going on is in America you can have guns in every state at all times.. This happens in america and security is airing out the place

Overseas you have nothing but hand to hand combat. nikkas better start carrying around knives and shyt

Or you can be respectful and not be an arrogant dikkhead and overseas nikkas wont attack you...:why:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yep lol.
The indigenous gangs... They made Tyga dance to rack city at gunpoint :mjlol:

Do you notice everytime Yayo gets asked about Canada now he brings up dont fukk with those natives and tribes in Canada lol...

Every interview he goes there,he was mentally scarred by the ass whooping they gave Buck.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lukes take on this is fukkn stupid as hell lol

Does he have a clue whats been going on, this incident was created by and is Ross fault lol.

He dont even have a reason to be in this beef he jumped in for clout.

If Luke aint up on current events he should just shut up.
Why does anyone have a reason to beef with Drake? But still if Ross is guilty so is Drake. Drake flew out Ross' ex for what? All these nikkas is over 35 playing kid games.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why does anyone have a reason to beef with Drake? But still if Ross is guilty so is Drake. Drake flew out Ross' ex for what? All these nikkas is over 35 playing kid games.

This shyt is between Drake and Kendrick,had zero to do with Ross and he looks even dumber cuz that was a friend/acquaintence with no beef.

Then he decided to go to Vancouver and instigate shyt and Luke is blaming Drake for this ? He wants to back his guy thats fine but hes wrong in everything he said about the incident...

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is between Drake and Kendrick,had zero to do with Ross and he looks even dumber cuz that was a friend/acquaintence with no beef.

Then he decided to go to Vancouver and instigate shyt and Luke is blaming Drake for this ? He wants to back his guy thats fine but hes wrong in everything he said about the incident...
Drake went @ Ross, Future, K. Dot, Cole. Ross and Kendrick kept it up. Drake flew out Ross' ex to hi show for what?