Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This 50 or the other one?

idk what you trying to prove with this vid? Why would he roll around with security if he chilling and on a date with his girl?

Ross and other rappers have taken shots at fifty for using police/military dudes as his security.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
i can't even keep up with the bullshyt.

so now he is a mixed alt right israeli jew plant agent.

and you think this makes perfect sense as opposed to crakkkas latching on whatever. nah Drake is connected to them and you researched it (unpaid off your meds) for 8 years. i hope everyone that is dabbing you up can actually look at your posting history to see that you have been pushing bullshyt on here for years like every other conspiracy nut always claiming something is about to happen or come out.

i really hate you conspiracy loons.

lol. Go through my post history, find one conspiracy I’ve posted, one time I’ve called Drake a plant, an agent or whatever the fukk else you mentioned.

I’m certain you have me mistaken for some other loon. I’m offended actually :picard:

If you can’t do that, keep it moving. Not everyone is here to troll or talk dumb shyt.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have mmg ever won a conflict
This is what I was talking about earlier in this thread.

Miami people won't think, "well, Ross was trolling, he deserved it"....their only thought will be "Oh, so that's what we're doin now?" They won't care whether or not Drake actually sent those dudes....him liking the post and joking on it was enough to incense them.

Ain't no logic and reasoning at this point. When shyt goes past records, it stops being rap beef and becomes street shyt. Like Luke said, nikkas will crash out and it won't have anything to do with the actual rap artist at that point...it's just ignorant cats crashin out on GP. And Luke shouldn't be fanning the flames suggesting that Drake set up a fake show for the purpose of staging this attack, that makes it even worse, particularly if it ain't true (and I don't know if it is or not).

Remember in the "Beef" DVD, when Treach and DMX were talmbout Biggie and Puff on the cover of VIBE Magazine and how "nikkas don't read, they just see 'East vs West" and they think, 'oh it's on'"? It's the same sensibility. Nikkas see a Miami nikka attacked in Canada and think, "Oh, it's on." Rationality and considerations of the nuances of the situation - including Ross bringing it on himself - don't apply anymore...the only response to ignorance is more ignorance.

Again....Drake should probably stay out of Miami and Cali for awhile.

Cali I understand but he fine in Miami. Ross has a loose affiliation with Zoe pound he tried to use to get gunplay chain back via yayo who is Haitian and has friends. But they won't ride for Ross. So who he gonna call? What wad the last street win for Ross? Beating up vlad?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Or you can be respectful and not be an arrogant dikkhead and overseas nikkas wont attack you...:why:
Yea that part... But if you know you beefing with nikkas before you even get there, move smarter on both sides of the coin. Even if he never did the song, he should have been way deeper and not that accessible

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
baited? we seen this nikka run and hide like a bytch aint no bait
What you want the bag to do? Fight a bunch of nikkas? That’s what them other nikkas for. And yes baited, he baited that bytch of a BM he got by covering an eye w champagne and she fell for it saying he hiding his black eye n allat. Clearly in the video the punch didn’t connect and it was nowhere near his eye lol