Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:dead: at Ross not breaking character.

"Everday I'm hustling!"

"Every day."

Don't know what they thinking, should never be in that situation, surrounded by a crowd in a foreign country no less. Better bring real security next time.
Online centric folks acting green asf and trying to make Ross out to be a harmless victim, meanwhile the street affiliated dudes are coming out and saying Ross was stupid to put himself in that situation.

You playing away games trying to show up the home team, you gonna get a flagrant foul committed on your ass.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
don't ask me how, if Drake was smart he'd try to get some momentum back spinning the block on Rozay

:patrice:

Wouldn't that make it dangerous for Drake to ever go back to Miami?

He already can't go to L.A., probably.... :heh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
89f7a29d84ad3c3fa6ef5fb05e68a06a.jpg

:ohhh:

Spooky

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I share his sentiments but as he said, this aint that, lol...this rap culture and the social media that's become attached at its hip, it aint that. These children and children-minded adults don't wanna hear this. This Neverland, act accordingly old head, either make a joke out of everything and pile on or get emotional and add your sidewalk but love the street ass 2 cents to every new post made, etc.. It's what it is man, you know where you at? Lol.

I understand 50 Cent...that's his enemy, but everybody else? Overly celebrating or emotionally trying to blame Drake and shhit like that, lol, stop man.

Unfortunate, corny situation between a 50 year old man thinking he's cool for playing someone else's diss record about someone in their home...and some white ass white boys taking playing the song as a personal offense just because. Corniness across the board, imho.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tribalism is lame af. It's OK to laugh at Aubrey getting washed by Kendrick and also laugh at Ross getting packed up in the Great White North for trying to steal another man's victory lap.

Why wasn't this nikka playing Champagne Thoughts?

Exactly. I am a fan of Rick Ross as an entertainer but he's too big to get on this ride so to speak. This is what comes with trying to ride waves.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Mmg officially got the worst street team ever

-pressed by trick daddy multiple times
-pressed by dirtbag
-gunplay tossed like jazzy jeff by the unit
- jeezy ran up on ross at the bet awards with no consequence
- gds extorted the fukk out the man
- canadian goons popped out like wolverine and beat the maple syrup out his dj and security, while slapping him in the face
-Floyd and 50 took pics with his son and bm slutted out
-ducked the game and wack 100 after wack told him it better be no response

Maybach dont do nuffin
Lol what? :mjlol: :ohhh::feedme: