Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For the 10000th time: HE MADE A SONG!!
He made a song, and realized he shouldn’t have.
Stop giving J Cole credit for being a bytch. If he came out after Like That and said ‘I’m not gonna respond’ THEN you can give him credit. The diss on Like that wasnt even that serious toward Cole.
Agree he was wrong for making the song in the first place. But the correction does not make him a “bytch”

It makes him a dude that made a mistake, admitted it and went on with his life, instead of doubling down so people like you wouldn’t call him a “bytch”
But that’s not what happened. He, a grown ass man , had weeks to decide and gauge the landscape and he decided to make and release an entire 5+ minute track—-a track that was universally panned btw—and then apologized :scust:

That is bytch behavior period n plain. This beef is exposing the type of cloth Nggas are for from. Some of you don’t even understand basic man law. Like the entry level acceptable way a grown man handles business:scust:
It was bytch behavior to catch feelings in the first place. As u said “like that” wasn’t even really a diss.

He let the internet hype him up into doing some dumb shyt.

With that said, i think his correction, and removing himself from this dumb shyt was the proper move.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
It’s nothing knowledge to do. Yall do boys for white mobs in 2024. The biggest gangs is Italian and Irish mobs who yall scared of.

That’s why drake is being extorted by a white supremacy gang the hell angels lol
Whoadieeeeee

You got an imagination.

Again just be glad this wasnt in Toronto

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Drake had ro call j Prince on birdman cause he wouldn’t pay him, and he still ain’t pay him from my understanding.

Are you talking about the situation they got into where birdman and ol boy paid j prince jr immediately outta court?

Or the second time the next year where you're presuming the same shyt didn't happen again?

you posting back to back scrambling for excuses when you don't even know what you're talking about

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
People are clowning but people get busy anywhere, don’t matter where it is.
That and the rapper is usually the last person your should expect to have hands, they not fighting often if at all, you random knucklehead in a club would mop up 90% of the rap game 1v1

I wish this stuff would happen where there ISN'T a rap beef to attach it too because the stans end up ruining the jokes

I haven't seen a Ross gif remix or anything yet in here :russell: c'mon mane