Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea cuz if someone grabbed it he woulda been stuck

They woulda laid a early 2000's slip-n-slide drum pattern down on his head :mjlol:

nikkas make fun of 50 having special forces around him but this is exactly why, hardly anyone on Ross's squad looked like they knew what they were doing with their hands

That DJ got his shyt cracked by consecutive normal rights :laff:

Ngl Ross had it coming for randomly stepping in the beef, shoulda fell back like future

When people said Kendrick was the only one equipped to take Aubrey out they weren't just talking about rap ability :skip: you "Not Like Them" either Ross

I don't think that CAC gets close enough to snuff 50 either and even if he did get close, I truly believe he wouldn't have snuffed 50.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Remember when Cole said this didn’t sit right with him cause people could/will actually get touched.

The internet said this was all just rap and cole was being scared to engage in a rap battle.

Now we all wondering when/will/if Ross/Kenny goons are gonna catch up to Drake. 40 year old nikkas fighting at shows and talmbout beefing up security.

Cole was right. :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't think that CAC gets close enough to snuff 50 either and even if he did get close, I truly believe he wouldn't have snuffed 50.
He definitely doesn't get within arms reach and Fif doesn't just have his chin up in the air waiting to get punched like that

Dude even asked Ross if he wanted to squabble twice before he swung, shoulda known right then

How you say all that white boy shyt and a white guy sets it off on your crew and wins :mjlol: Ross gotta go sit TF down

And wack 100 was saying he squashed the beef with game cuz Ross head of security was from the same set as games or something.....I hope he wasn't talking about these dudes here :dead: Game is running through that weak ass squad

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ross got snuffed by the Mountie

mountie-wwe.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Remember when Cole said this didn’t sit right with him cause people could/will actually get touched.

The internet said this was all just rap and cole was being scared to engage in a rap battle.

Now we all wondering when/will/if Ross/Kenny goons are gonna catch up to Drake. 40 year old nikkas fighting at shows and talmbout beefing up security.

Cole was right. :francis:
:what: who was/is expecting Kendrick to send bloods after Aubrey? Why would they need to when he was winning the whole time? Make it make sense

Please don't link no random no name nikkas tweets :mjlol: Ross went into their backyard and got what was coming to him, he instigated that ass whooping, Kendrick never said shyt about protecting ANY of these other nikkas who took shots at Drake

If drake goes to LA they're not gonna attack him just because, he'd have to actually do something

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
He definitely doesn't get within arms reach and Fif doesn't just have his chin up in the air waiting to get punched like that

Dude even asked Ross if he wanted to squabble twice before he swung, shoulda known right then

How you say all that white boy shyt and a white guy sets it off on your crew and wins :mjlol: Ross gotta go sit TF down

And wack 100 was saying he squashed the beef with game cuz Ross head of security was from the same set as games or something.....I hope he wasn't talking about these dudes here :dead: Game is running through that weak ass squad

Ross head of security is some goon name Big Duck from Fruit Town Piru in Compton according to Wack…. Definitely not guy in the video