Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
let's not go crazy now...its not top 10 at all...its damn great, but its not even top 25 let alone top 10

I didn't say it was breh but it's not on ANYONE's list not even honorable mention. There's stuff on some of these lists that I gave the gas face to quickly so it's a shock that no one put it anywhere on a list. Hell, we had Jurassic Park on someone's list (no diss)

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Never materialized..everyone is on to different stuff now. JJ did the Star Trek thing now Star Wars. Drew Goddard went to Cabin in the Woods and now Sinister Six. Matt Reeves did Let Me In and then Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
I always thought Super 8 was the unofficial sequel to Cloverfield.

Last edited:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I have an irrational hate of the cameraman in Cloverfield. I like everything about the movie, aside from his character. He just doesn't shut the fukk up and says the stupidest shyt, when everyone is on edge.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
So you must love the ending then

lol

Nah. Thought it was dumb how he got snatched up. This monster followed this crew all throughout NY to eat this annoying white man? :stopitslime: If he would have lived for another five minutes it would have fukked up the ending, but I'd rather he just taken the L to missile strike.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: at people saying "Scream" was the best of the 90's. :dahell: at people saying the 90's wasn't popping for horror.

:ufdup:

010292zfz.jpg

Fred.

i dont consider silence of the lambs horror..it's a thriller..and be sure to include it on your lists in November

jTM8ag64IK6xr.png

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
yea I agree, Silence of the lambs is not my definition of horror, which is why its not on my list...it will be on my mystery/suspense/thriller list
do you think Psycho will make any lists next month or is it considered full on horror? ie this list