Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Going to go through some of the older films you all posted. A rewatch of Alien and Aliens is in order first though.
38ul6YT.png

8) Tales From The Crypt: Demon Knight

This movie is so dope. Jada putting in work on demons. :banderas:I wouldn't mind another film in that universe.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Guy on the wheel chair:joesun: in Texas chainsaw massacre never had a chance, u would think he wouldn't go to a place with no proper wheel chair access

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought that Nightmare elm street boxset for $20 shipped pretty good deal but still does not beat out when I got Halloween deluxe box set for $20 two weeks ago :blessed: I also have the entire Tales from the crypt series on dvd I usually watch a few episodes every October.

Here's a few more horror movies alot of people may not have seen that are worth a watch or mention

Laid To Rest
Wrong Turn series - If u take it for what it is it's pretty entertaining for a horror franchise
Hatchet series - same with wrong turn series
Killer clowns from outer space
Malevolence and Bereavement - Bereavement is a prequel to Malevolence
Rumpelstiltskin - :russ:
In the Mouth of madness
Prince of Darkness

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just bought that Nightmare elm street boxset for $20 shipped pretty good deal but still does not beat out when I got Halloween deluxe box set for $20 two weeks ago :blessed: I also have the entire Tales from the crypt series on dvd I usually watch a few episodes every October.

Here's a few more horror movies alot of people may not have seen that are worth a watch or mention

Laid To Rest
Wrong Turn series - If u take it for what it is it's pretty entertaining for a horror franchise
Hatchet series - same with wrong turn series
Killer clowns from outer space
Malevolence and Bereavement - Bereavement is a prequel to Malevolence
Rumpelstiltskin - :russ:
In the Mouth of madness
Prince of Darkness

I can't abide buying the nightmare set personally. I've got the OG on blu ray, and all I want is nightmare 3 and new nightmare. I know I'll get it eventually since those aren't on blu ray to my knowledge but as of now? :whoknows:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I can't abide buying the nightmare set personally. I've got the OG on blu ray, and all I want is nightmare 3 and new nightmare. I know I'll get it eventually since those aren't on blu ray to my knowledge but as of now? :whoknows:

Whole Nightmare set is great and I got mine on sale last year for 19.99..that's 6 movies and a doc/extras...great deal

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So you saying you find absolutely no value in 2 or 4? its a collection breh...you never got collections of movies where there was one your didn't like?

Nope cause I'm always thinking about the overall value I'm getting. I can't stand nightmare 2 and 4 is just ok. The only ones I really love and feel worth the buy are the first the 3rd and new nightmare. And I already own the first on blu ray. I've got the Bond set and even tho there are a handful of movies in that series that aren't my favorite, but I can find some enjoyment even in the ones I don't like that much. Plus it was a birthday gift.

I've got to like the majority of the set in order to buy it not just a few

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Nope cause I'm always thinking about the overall value I'm getting. I can't stand nightmare 2 and 4 is just ok. The only ones I really love and feel worth the buy are the first the 3rd and new nightmare. And I already own the first on blu ray. I've got the Bond set and even tho there are a handful of movies in that series that aren't my favorite, but I can find some enjoyment even in the ones I don't like that much. Plus it was a birthday gift.

I've got to like the majority of the set in order to buy it not just a few

Breh Nightmare 2 is full of unintentional comedy and fukkery...shyt is entertaining even if the story is fukking stupid