Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where the guy goes to the old English mansion and the creature is summoned when he gets there...

:patrice:

Doesn't ring a bell. I will have to watch it again, it's up on Youtube.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
And "Tales From The Hood" is the best horror anthology, second only to the OG "Creepshow".

Fred.
the og creepshow is my favorite anthology horror movie. i was just watching it again a few nights ago. I remeber being 7 or 8 and the crate scared me cuz we had a dusty ol basement with some wooden crates stored in a back room. lol..

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the og creepshow is my favorite anthology horror movie. i was just watching it again a few nights ago. I remeber being 7 or 8 and the crate scared me cuz we had a dusty ol basement with some wooden crates stored in a back room. lol..

I liked the first one and the second one. But the hitchhiker story in the second one gotta be the most funniest shyt i scene in a horror flick,

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And we're getting a sequel

appl_zps7a87ddea.gif

Fred.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I liked the first one and the second one. But the hitchhiker story in the second one gotta be the most funniest shyt i scene in a horror flick,

Man that second story in Creepshow 2 legitimately fukked me up because it was so depressing...the one with the oil slick that is alive in the pond and eats people...:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Just like the second story in the first creepshow when Stephen King plays the farmer that grows grass all over his body and jumps in the water like a dumb ass thinking he can wash it off and well you know what happens next :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

As a 6 year old kid, those shyt scared me because I thought they could really happen

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man that second story in Creepshow 2 legitimately fukked me up because it was so depressing...the one with the oil slick that is alive in the pond and eats people...:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Just like the second story in the first creepshow when Stephen King plays the farmer that grows grass all over his body and jumps in the water like a dumb ass thinking he can wash it off and well you know what happens next :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

As a 6 year old kid, those shyt scared me because I thought they could really happen

I thought this was kinda cool. "The Float", and later "The Raft", are the Stephen King stories that ooze one from "Creepshow 2" is based on. It later appeared in "The Skeleton Crew":

King relates an anecdote about the story's possible 1969 publication in Adam magazine in different form, under the title "The Float". He explains that the story was accepted for publication by Adam magazine. A short time after that King was arrested in the town of Orono, Maine for removing a number of traffic cones from the street after one of them had damaged his car. He was unable to pay the $250 fine handed down by the court and was about to be jailed for 30 days when the payment check for "The Float" arrived in the mail, an event King referred to as akin to "having someone send you a real Get Out of Jail Free card." Despite the fact that King received payment for the story, he has never been able to locate a copy of the magazine with the published story in it.

Kinda crazy to think the biggest horror author in the world was that broke back then. :wow:

Fred.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Also, Sliver Bullet was better than i remember. Really liked how they put the brother and sister relationship in there.
Just finished The Howling, Terror Train tomorrow. After seeing that stuff about the Blair Witch I might put it in my H.M...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also, Sliver Bullet was better than i remember. Really liked how they put the brother and sister relationship in there.
Just finished The Howling, Terror Train tomorrow. After seeing that stuff about the Blair Witch I might put it in my H.M...

The vid you posted?