Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Beetlejuice in no way qualifies as a horrow movie. It's a kids fantasy movie. Would you call Casper comedy horror?:mjlol: Might as well throw The Goonies in there too.

I said I heard people qualify it as comedy horror and I wouldn't argue against it. It does have horror elements in it so let the dude have his list.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. candyman
2. nightmare on elm street/ pt 3
3 .tales from the crypt: demon knight
4. stephen king it
5. childs play 2
6 .halloween
7. paranormal activity
8. evil dead 2
9. night of the living dead 1990 version
10. tales from the hood

Tales from the Hood gets some love :mjcry:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I said I heard people qualify it as comedy horror and I wouldn't argue against it. It does have horror elements in it so let the dude have his list.
:snoop:That nikka really put a kids movie above all those classics.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
1. candyman
2. nightmare on elm street/ pt 3
3 .tales from the crypt: demon knight
4. stephen king it
5. childs play 2
6 .halloween
7. paranormal activity
8. evil dead 2
9. night of the living dead 1990 version
10. tales from the hood

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
lol dude its not gonna make the final list anyway
Which is why people putting stupid movies at the top of their list should think twice. They gonna be the same ones complaining when the final list is posted. Whatever though, waste of 10 points is all I'm saying for a movie that isn't even a horror movie if we are being truthful here. If thats horror, then scooby doo movies are horror too.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That movie is the defintion of an horror flick imo. It got scares, the movie does not take it self seriously and its a gore fest

Yep I was afraid to watch it for a long time when I was a kid...I saw a few clips and the fukking trailer was SCARY AS fukk. When I finally watched it years later, I was right...shyt was scary and relevant to inner city life...fukked my world up

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Which is why people putting stupid movies at the top of their list should think twice. They gonna be the same ones complaining when the final list is posted. Whatever though, waste of 10 points is all I'm saying for a movie that isn't even a horror movie if we are being truthful here. If thats horror, then scooby doo movies are horror too.

New genre: cartoon horror :Jimtroll:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. '78 "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers"
2. '85 "Day Of The Dead"
3. "The Shining"
4. "The Thing"
5. "A Nightmare On Elm Street"
6. "Hellraiser"
7. "They Live"
8. "The Brood"
9. "Hellraiser II"
10. "In The Mouth Of Madness"

Honorable mention:

"Shockwaves"

Extremely low budget Nazi zombie movie that came out in 1977. The movie itself is :ld: but the ending scared the shyt out of me as a kid. Now as an adult the ending is pretty cool, a nice little twist, but I had to mention it due to the initial reaction I had as a kid.

Fred.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. '78 "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers"
2. '85 "Day Of The Dead"
3. "The Shining"
4. "The Thing"
5. "A Nightmare On Elm Street"
6. "Hellraiser"
7. "They Live"
8. "The Brood"
9. "Hellraiser II"
10. "In The Mouth Of Madness"

Honorable mention:

"Shockwaves"

Extremely low budget Nazi zombie movie that came out in 1977. The movie itself is :ld: but the ending scared the shyt out of me as a kid. Now as an adult the ending is pretty cool, a nice little twist, but I had to mention it due to the initial reaction I had as a kid.

Fred.

Great fukking list here...Shockwaves is very good breh.

I'm glad In the Mouth of Madness is getting love as its soooooooooooo underrated. The Brood is amazing as well. I'm surprised that Day of the Dead is that high though

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
And "Tales From The Hood" is the best horror anthology, second only to the OG "Creepshow".

Fred.

:melohuh:nah, can't ride with that. 1972 Tales from the Crypt with Ralph Richardson and Joan Collins is the greatest horror anthology, then Vault of Horror, then OG Creepshow and Tales from the Hood

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:melohuh:nah, can't ride with that. 1972 Tales from the Crypt with Ralph Richardson and Joan Collins is the greatest horror anthology, then Vault of Horror, then OG Creepshow and Tales from the Hood

last Friday's Girl Meets World is the greatest horror anthology in the history of horror and the world:troll: