Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched Day Of The Dead. That one-armed fukkboi Miguel made me sick. Anyway, I love how the 80s

blood and gore had the clean bright visceral realistic look, compare to the synthetic dark pig blood they started using in the 90s:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Watched Day Of The Dead. That one-armed fukkboi Miguel made me sick. But, anyway I love how the 80s

blood and gore had the clean bright visceral realistic look, compare to the synthetic dark pig blood they started using in the 90s to now:flabbynsick:

Day of the Dead is highly slept on...that missile silo environment was creepy as fukk

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You know what? I didn't like Day of the Dead that much. I liked parts of it but as a whole? it kinda fell flat for me

Yea the story wasn't very coherent, I agree...but I really liked the atmosphere and environment details...being stuck in a missile silo, a very dangerous area of the world, with zombies trying to get in all day everyday and one wrong click you could be stuck down there forever...stroy just didn't fulfill the potential of the setting

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea the story wasn't very coherent, I agree...but I really liked the atmosphere and environment details...being stuck in a missile silo, a very dangerous area of the world, with zombies trying to get in all day everyday and one wrong click you could be stuck down there forever...stroy just didn't fulfill the potential of the setting

Yeah basically. Good idea but mediocre execution

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Halloween
2. Black Christmas
3. Exorcist
4. The Monster Squad
5. OG Night of the Living dead
6. Hocus Pocus
7. Friday the 13th
8. Nightmare Elm Street
9. Salems lot
10. Poltergeist

Black Christmas most slept on Horror Movie of all-time :scust: There is no Scream without Black Christmas.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. Halloween
2. Black Christmas
3. Exorcist
4. The Monster Squad
6. Hocus Pocus
7. Friday the 13th
8. Nightmare Elm Street
9. Salems lot
10. Poltergeist

Black Christmas most slept on Horror Movie of all-time :scust: There is no Scream without Black Christmas.

Agreed, Black Christmas is one of the earliest slashers in American cinema and it gets slept on. Plus the millenium kids only remember the terrible remake.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. Halloween
2. Black Christmas
3. Exorcist
4. The Monster Squad
6. Hocus Pocus
7. Friday the 13th
8. Nightmare Elm Street
9. Salems lot
10. Poltergeist

Salem's Lot starting to make some noise I see...