Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:mjlol:

I swear, nobody reads a summary about shyt. I got got once, and that shyt hasn't happened since.

"You should watch Irreversible. That shyt is crazy fam" :ooh:

"Yo, word?" :lupe:

"Do that. Monica Belluccii's in it!" :lolbron:

:ohhh: "I'll check it out"

*watches film*

:merchant::damn::damn::mjcry::wow:

Hell yea...if anyone recommends something they say is on some crazy shyt to me, I'm off to imdb or wikipedia...I need to be prepped for shyt like Salo or warned so I don't watch trash like A Serbian Film

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough. But that act 1/2 - 3 buildup is basically unparalleled and the narrative is so rich you'd swear it wasn't a horror film.
That might be part of my problem with it, you're basically clipped/horse collared by the direction of the film and by the end, you're feeling like you were gut punched and robbed of your lunch money :sadbron:. Don't get me wrong I'm not denying that it serves it's purpose effectively to a tee, but like I said, so disturbing. Let's just say it hasn't gotten the same repeat viewings that The Shining, Alien, Halloween, Pet Cemetary, shyt even Slither get from me.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, read a summary on it first. Don't go in not knowing what Salo is or it will fukk your world up...I'm warning you...don't do it to yourself
:to:I wiki'd it right after your post, I may pass on this one...:mindblown:. Sounds like the scares borderline on snuff:demonic:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-The_gate_film_poster.jpg

Can't believe I left out one of the best demonic House of Horrors: The GATE:blessed:
...imagine your house was the gateway to hell:banderas:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I just finished "I Saw the Devil', and I have to say it's seriously overrated, and I don't see how it qualifies as horror. I guess it's in the same vein as Texas Chainsaw Massacre? More gore than scares for me. :yeshrug:
i'm with you.

i saw it 2 weeks ago and i was like :ld:

but a certain poster attacked me like i was insulting shawshank or something

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yea. I do remember Jacob's ladder starts off great but by the third act it starts to whimper out...In Polanski's Apartment trilogy, there is always tension and suspense until the credits roll...3 amazing movies
Got jacobs ladder, repulsion and the the tenant on deck

lookin at suspiria too

never seen any of em