Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
yeah you do. It used to be available for stream on netflix but they took it off kinda recently I think. Find it anyway you can

Have it on sale at Target for 7.99

Jacob's ladder will also be on Cinemax Thursday October 9th..

I just recorded it :smugbiden:

edit; Just realized it's one of their offshoots which my cable provide doesn't carry in HD

SD in 2014 :aicmon:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
After going through everyone list, I don't feel bad for omitting The Amityville Horror, either:yeshrug:

...and thanx for listing horror flicks that i need to check, before it's curtains:youngsabo:

You shouldn't feel bad as the Amityville Horror OG is decent, but not a masterpiece...plus the fact that they lied talking about its based on a real story turned me off..

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah, I completely forgot about it. I also forgot about Jacob's Ladder. Gives me a great reason to catch up on some old gems.

I didn't forget it. its a cool movie, but its not cracking top 25, let alone top 50 horror of all time...

Anybody ever see that movie High Tension?

When I 1st saw it I was like :merchant: @ the twist

That twist fukked up the whole movie. I'm not a fan of French extreme wave because of it

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
American Werewolf in London
The shining
Scream
Cabin in the woods
Insidious
The ring
30 days of night
Saw
Vhs the original
The pact

Not bad. People shyt on Insidious, but I consider it to be one of the only good PG-13 horror movies ever made...they really do a good job with the astral projection stuff until the corny twist ending...but the whole movie excluding the last 3 minutes is well done...

That sequel is just awful though

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not bad. People shyt on Insidious, but I consider it to be one of the only good PG-13 horror movies ever made...they really do a good job with the astral projection stuff until the corny twist ending...but the whole movie excluding the last 3 minutes is well done...

I never seen insidious. I kinda always think of that movie Sinister when I see someone mention Insidious. Man Sinister was hot garbage

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city

The sequel is garbage