Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not bad. People shyt on Insidious, but I consider it to be one of the only good PG-13 horror movies ever made...they really do a good job with the astral projection stuff until the corny twist ending...but the whole movie excluding the last 3 minutes is well done...

That sequel is just awful though

Loved the first one, it's right up there for me, but that sequel could have been so much better.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Watching Suspiria tonight, Argento at his best..Might have to put it further up on my list.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I never seen insidious. I kinda always think of that movie Sinister when I see someone mention Insidious. Man Sinister was hot garbage

Sinister was terrible except for the cinematography...the story and acting were garbage and I don't know why people give it props, but I feel the same way about the strangers.

Insidious did what no other PG-13 horror movie could do: be original, scary, and fun all at the same time.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
1. The Shining
2. Poltergeist - It made you fear TV, clowns and trees all within 30mins
3. The Omen
4. The Thing
5. A Nightmare on Elm St 3: Dream Warriors - Freddy really exhibited his powers in the dream world.
6. Phantasm
7. Scream
8. The Serpent and the Rainbow
9. Stir of Echoes
10. Cube

HM
Nightmare on Elm Street
Frailty - If it counts as horror
The Exorcist
Misery
Psycho

I couldn't really think of a monster movie

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. The Shining
2. Poltergeist - It made you fear TV, clowns and trees all within 30mins
3. The Omen
4. The Thing
5. A Nightmare on Elm St 3: Dream Warriors - Freddy really exhibited his powers in the dream world.
6. Phantasm
7. Scream
8. The Serpent and the Rainbow
9. Stir of Echoes
10. Cube

HM
Nightmare on Elm Street
Frailty - If it counts as horror
The Exorcist
Misery
Psycho

I couldn't really think of a monster movie

Greatest Freddy quote ever is in that movie :wow:

Phatasm is starting to gain some steam :leon:

Yes, Frailty counts as horror imo and its one of mmy favorite 21st century horror movies...its subtle and the performances are so genuine that they are terrifying...I can't believe Bill paxton directed this and A Simple Plan, another AMAZING movie...dude has serious talent behind the camera

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
American Werewolf in London
The shining
Scream
Cabin in the woods
Insidious
The ring
30 days of night
Saw
Vhs the original
The pact

30 Days of Night is definitely one of the better vampire movies. Savages, the lot of them were.

Did the sequel to The Pact drop? I remember liking it well enough. Didn't really know what to expect from that film.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
30 Days of Night is definitely one of the better vampire movies. Savages, the lot of them were.

Did the sequel to The Pact drop? I remember liking it well enough. Didn't really know what to expect from that film.

Yea 30 Days of Night was some violent shyt

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Its alright. Roman Polanski is the god of psychological horror, so everything in that genre I compare to his work, and 'Jacob's Ladder' is a lot less classic in comparison to 'Rosemary's Baby' and 'Repulsion'.

Yea. I do remember Jacob's ladder starts off great but by the third act it starts to whimper out...In Polanski's Apartment trilogy, there is always tension and suspense until the credits roll...3 amazing movies