Black HC
Black GM
Black QB
vibe-lftdr-compressed.jpg

somebody gotta PS them on here, maybe add Bijan

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They can say what they want but it means they don't believe Cousins is that guy. Teams don't draft top 10 QBs and they sit more than a year, especially fairly polished with obviously some pro work needed like for Penix Jr. This is a redshirt year, Cousins will be on another team in 2025. They basically plushed 25 mil in the drain but they got an top end mentor for Penix and they don't have to rush him which is worth more than gold.
Pay someone who "isn't the guy" 100 million, GM brehs. :huhldup:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black on Both Hires but went with Mr.Bare Minimum, Empty Stats, Mascot of white privilege holding NFL franchises hostage for 12 seasons, 1 playoff win, damn near $500M up
Only one winning is Cousins at the expense of the team, city, and fans

/thread
Not only is Cousins is stealing money, he's now getting in the way of Penix's development lol

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We just drafted the greatest QB in franchise history and nikkas is mad. I can't believe I would see the day. This nikka as talented as any of the other big 5 QBs and he's the only one going into an elite situation. This nikka might win MVP in year 2.

We got London on da track, Pitts, Bijan, Alliger, Moore, Mooney, a top 5 OL, and he gets to play when he's ready, not just because we took him in the top 10. Man, this nikka got the Mahomes package.

I agree but stop saying nikka so much.

We see the flag.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After sleeping on the pick I’m good with it, we byke with the black quarterback :blessed:
All black everything :blessed:
He can sit and learn the game like Love did and play after Cousins deal gets cheap in the third year :manny:
All those franchises were looking at getting him for a reason

Best way to learn is by not sitting lol...Penix should be getting starter reps
ULNQxr9.png

Third season...
9yAdRmB.png

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
If London or Pitts balls out under Cousins, then yall can pay them while Penix still in his rookie contract. If Penix pans out, Falcons are straight for the next decade.

:manny:

: