Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Breh you sound like the Falcons got you on payroll, but I’m happy you got your wish. You’re the only person I’ve met IRL or online who can see this team, who is consistently mediocre and somehow believe them when they say, “trust us, we’re not going to bad anymore for the next 5-10 years so we won’t have this chance again anytime soon”.

You’re good with a team with clear deficiencies at numerous other positions, draft and stash a player at a position we don’t need with a team in a “win now mode”

This was GM malpractice, no other way to spin it
Breh I wish them nikkas was cuttin the check :mjlol:

I mean, if you don't believe that we won't be picking in the top 10 again in the next 2-3 years, then what is the fukkin point of even rooting for this team? Yeah, I'm an optimist, but that's being a fan. If I'm not optimistic about where my team is going, then I'm just not giving a fukk. How many posts have I made in the Hawks thread? Not nearly as many, because them nikkas are fukkin hopeless :pachaha:

I wouldn't be defending this pick if I didn't personally believe in MP myself. I think he's a franchise QB and I believe I'm on record saying we should pick him months ago. If they picked McCarthy I would be :patrice: and if they took Nix then I would've disowned these muhfukkas. I think we just secured the most important position in sports for the next 10 years. Was it the most efficient allocation of resources? fukkKKKKKK no. But does the end justify the means if it means we will have top 12 QB play from now until my 6 year old is in high school? Absolutely.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh you sound like the Falcons got you on payroll, but I’m happy you got your wish. You’re the only person I’ve met IRL or online who can see this team, who is consistently mediocre and somehow believe them when they say, “trust us, we’re not going to bad anymore for the next 5-10 years so we won’t have this chance again anytime soon”.

You’re good with a team with clear deficiencies at numerous other positions, draft and stash a player at a position we don’t need with a team in a “win now mode”

This was GM malpractice, no other way to spin it
What are the clear deficiencies?
12th rated defense on PFF
Their only killer was their QB grade which was the worst in 10 years which was addressed in FA and the 1st round.

It's clear they felt drafting potential replacements of Cousins and Jarrett as critical

Trice was brought in as am EDGE rusher who many felt he should have been our pick when we took Ruke.

I love what we have done.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@AVXL hey, TF lame as fukk for trading away our 3rd rounder when we need to add as much depth as we can, since you think he got me on the books :russ:

Big O and Obie Trice finna get 5 sacks apiece next year tho :mjgrin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh I wish them nikkas was cuttin the check :mjlol:

I mean, if you don't believe that we won't be picking in the top 10 again in the next 2-3 years, then what is the fukkin point of even rooting for this team? Yeah, I'm an optimist, but that's being a fan. If I'm not optimistic about where my team is going, then I'm just not giving a fukk. How many posts have I made in the Hawks thread? Not nearly as many, because them nikkas are fukkin hopeless :pachaha:

I wouldn't be defending this pick if I didn't personally believe in MP myself. I think he's a franchise QB and I believe I'm on record saying we should pick him months ago. If they picked McCarthy I would be :patrice: and if they took Nix then I would've disowned these muhfukkas. I think we just secured the most important position in sports for the next 10 years. Was it the most efficient allocation of resources? fukkKKKKKK no. But does the end justify the means if it means we will have top 12 QB play from now until my 6 year old is in high school? Absolutely.

I root for the Falcons because despite all of their bullshyt I’m from the city breh. I will ALWAYS root for them no matter how much they piss me off. At the same time, it’s fair to root for a team but also be critical of the moves they make and despite what you’re saying, the criticism is valid. And I’ll take it a step further and say that criticism would be valid no matter who they picked even if they had made the consensus pick of an Edge pass rusher.

That said, the pick has been made, Penix is a Falcon and he’s one of our own now so I’m ready to move forward. Ain’t gon lie Penix with the Fabo glasses on draft day gonna be a fan favorite some day :salute:

BTW, we gotta change the thread title, how bout “Things gettin Kirk-y with that Big Penix Energy”? :lupe: :pachaha:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I root for the Falcons because despite all of their bullshyt I’m from the city breh. I will ALWAYS root for them no matter how much they piss me off. At the same time, it’s fair to root for a team but also be critical of the moves they make and despite what you’re saying, the criticism is valid. And I’ll take it a step further and say that criticism would be valid no matter who they picked even if they had made the consensus pick of an Edge pass rusher.

That said, the pick has been made, Penix is a Falcon and he’s one of our own now so I’m ready to move forward. Ain’t gon lie Penix with the Fabo glasses on draft day gonna be a fan favorite some day :salute:

BTW, we gotta change the thread title, how bout “Things gettin Kirk-y with that Big Penix Energy”? :lupe: :pachaha:
We really leaning into them Atlanta jokes now breh? :dame: :dead:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Another DT :mjlol:

Go ahead and spin it @Professor K. & @BlackMajik

No CBs, no WRs, please help me make sense of this draft so far
I keep telling u that you can root for someone else:russ:

Imagine being mad that the D-Line is being built haha

Our D-Line is gonna be versatile af:banderas:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Why would I root for someone else because I disagree with our draft strategy? :dwillhuh:

I’m not a homer so ima call it out, if the Falcons select a backup long snapper you gonna Juelz that shyt too? :mjlol: GTFOH

Daps
Reppin
Jersey

We do have other needs for this team tho. Was alot of talented WRs and CBs in this draft that we skipped over. That Ruke nikka only been playing football since his jr year in HS so he def gonna need some work. Understand dude is a good athletic talent but idk if it was worth trading up and giving up a 3rd for someone thats still raw.

Coulda grabbed one of the CBs that was left in the 2nd and still got him in the 3rd. Mckinstry was still available atp.