Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Especially in Atlanta. Black QB, top 10 pick. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt.

Kirk about to have his career come full circle. Same way he fleeced the league all these years after Shanny Sr picked him in the same draft as RG3. Tables might turn on him.

1*r7WLartsCRT6PmlmaOQwFg.gif
Brehs in Atlanta gonna be on his head the first pick he throws. He is in a bad sitution but fukk it, he got generational wealth, so he'll be aite.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ruke is ok. But I don’t get the trade up for him. Newton, Fiske and about 3 other DTs graded much better than him.

If the Falcons didn’t take him early I honestly think he would still be on the board. They could have waited.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yes breh, I loved MP as a prospect and wanted him for us before we signed Kirk. Once we signed him I didn't think it would go this way, but I'm still ecstatic about getting IMO the 2nd best QB in the draft at 8.

-I would've been cool with any one of the top 3 edges but I wasn't sold on any of them, and the league obviously wasn't either. The scheme doesn't call for elite edges anyway.
-I think Mitchell could be another Sauce Gardner, but him going in the 20s shows that wasn't consensus.
-Odunze would've been nice but that wasn't happening after 3 straight skill players in the top 10

We live in a world where Bo fukking Nix just went 12th overall. This was the only shot we will have at a QB without something going terribly wrong in the next 3 years. We have an answer to the biggest question in sports(who's our QB?) for the next decade. We got that out the way. Now we can focus on building the best overall team without having that looming over us.

Breh you sound like the Falcons got you on payroll, but I’m happy you got your wish. You’re the only person I’ve met IRL or online who can see this team, who is consistently mediocre and somehow believe them when they say, “trust us, we’re not going to bad anymore for the next 5-10 years so we won’t have this chance again anytime soon”.

You’re good with a team with clear deficiencies at numerous other positions, draft and stash a player at a position we don’t need with a team in a “win now mode”

This was GM malpractice, no other way to spin it

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If you have to write a wall of text to convince yourself this is was a good pick at #8 then something is wrong with it.

There’s a reason there was negative feedback to this pick. A 7-10 team with glaring needs everywhere else but QB draft the 4th QB off the board with the 8th pick and you got brehs in here saluting this pick.