Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I thought it was win now.Arthur wants to win now.He’s getting old.That was the story as soon as the season ended.
None of the EDGE dudes are Aiden Hutchinson. They are just decent rookies if even that. The only pick that you could sell me on getting that would help win now is Rome Odunze and Atlanta didn't need him with London.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It’s the dumbest pick the Falcons could’ve made, why are people defending it? Cousins is pissed now too so now you have a rookie no one wanted and your new QB who now doesn’t know WTF is going in. Even if this was the plan, it doesn’t seem like everyone’s on the same page
You forgot that it's going to cost us a second round pick next year simply because Cousins talked to the health staff

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Rah Dawg just got 18 sacks out of 2 3rd rounders last year and turned a 300 pound DT into a 3-4 OLB. If any of the top 3 edges were really that guy, they would've been picked before 15/17/19, really before 8. The pass rush is gonna live and die by the scheme

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We drafted five franchise QBs

Bartkowski
Favre
Vick
Ryan
Penix Jr

We just drafted the 1st one that's gonna be in an elite situation. Finally. That's all I've ever ask for. If you get one, put them in a great situation. One where they go in and learn and prep before they get thrown into the fire. Learning from high Football IQ Cousins. Man, I don't think I seen the Falcons do it right ever but they finally did

You’re taking bs bro. Nobody agrees with what you’re saying. And don’t disrespect Matty ice like he not the greatest falcon ever.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You’re taking bs bro. Nobody agrees with what you’re saying. And don’t disrespect Matty ice like he not the greatest falcon ever.
I don't need you to agree with me. You know who agrees with me?

Raheem Morris
Terry Fontenot
Arthur Blank

never address me again without an apology

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't need a nobody goofy bytch nikka like you to agree with me, fakkit. You know who agrees with me you Piedmont dikk pumping fakkit?

Raheem Morris
Terry Fontenot
Arthur Blank

Who doesn't, a bytch nikka laced with AIDS named doublecheese

You goofy af.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Rah Dawg just got 18 sacks out of 2 3rd rounders last year and turned a 300 pound DT into a 3-4 OLB. If any of the top 3 edges were really that guy, they would've been picked before 15/17/19, really before 8. The pass rush is gonna live and die by the scheme
Bruh a lot of these guys REALLY think they know more than Raheem and Zac Robinson.

:russ:

Keep hitting em with facts