Weeds Season 8 thread

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
sniper rifle... dome shot.. bullet still in her head... but having a nice coherent convo and making snappy, quick witted jokes at the same time.....

THIS is why the show fell off. everyone could believe a person who NEVER did anything wrong, could sell weed to teenagers in the burbs. everything else that happened since the DEA first showed up, has been complete bullshyt. At least in the first few seasons they tried to make it realistic, while keeping it funny. now its ridiculous

How many realistic and interesting scenarios do you really think they could make with a MILF selling weed? :aicmon:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That ep was funny, Idk where all the hate for this show comes from its supposed to be a dark comedy right?:yeshrug: I don't wanna see no dragged out Sopranos coma arc either they need to nip that foolishness in the butt next episode, I just dont see where these characters end up in the end.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I was blazed when I watched the beginning of the episode. I thought that opening scene was :gladbron:. But then I had to pause it and do something else.. didn't get a chance to watch the rest til the next day, by which time I was sober. The rest of the episode was pretty :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started watching this show last year and at first I was hooked. But the minute I saw the episode where Nancy and her family were traveling across country and the run I was just about done with it until I heard that this season will be the last. Now I'm just interested in seeing how the show ends.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
LOL, this show is so far from the first season its UNREAL

But I still kind of enjoy it :manny