Weeds Season 8 thread

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this show is still on... quit after that little cac killed the boss with the polo stick

the first 2/3 seasons were good

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
so what y'all thought about the first episode of the season? It was OK to me. Nothing special but I wanna see what happens..

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
so what y'all thought about the first episode of the season? It was OK to me. Nothing special but I wanna see what happens..

same, this coma shyt better not last past the first 30 seconds of next episode though. Shes the only compelling thing about this show at this point.

sopranos wanna be ass mawfukkas :stopitslime:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I liked the first episode.

I had a feeling I knew who the shooter was since last season ended, but it was still a good episode.

I'm interested to see where it goes from here.

I also loved the new opening with the original theme song back.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've been consistently hating on this show, but I gotta admit...I liked the first episode quite a bit.

The convo between Shane and Silas, as well as the convo between Andy and the Chaplain, really made this feel down to earth again. The main problem with this show is that it has been out in left field for a number of seasons, and really became a self-parody. This episode felt real again.

same, this coma shyt better not last past the first 30 seconds of next episode though. Shes the only compelling thing about this show at this point.

sopranos wanna be ass mawfukkas :stopitslime:

I disagree completely, I think that Nancy is pretty much the worst aspect of the show at this point, and I don't think it's a coincidence that one of the better episodes in some time took place during her coma. Although, I agree that they can't keep this up for too long, for better or for worse it is her show. Still, it was nice to get a break from her fukking coy, sarcastic, and bytchy attitude for once.

Andy is the most compelling character for me. His convo with the chaplain emphasized why.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn thought that was the series finale. I agree with everyone else that show fell off years ago but I'll probably still watch this new season since I've made it this far.:yeshrug:

breh, thats what i said for season 4 and halfway thru season 5.. after that i'm like, the fukk am i doing :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
sniper rifle... dome shot.. bullet still in her head... but having a nice coherent convo and making snappy, quick witted jokes at the same time.....

THIS is why the show fell off. everyone could believe a person who NEVER did anything wrong, could sell weed to teenagers in the burbs. everything else that happened since the DEA first showed up, has been complete bullshyt. At least in the first few seasons they tried to make it realistic, while keeping it funny. now its ridiculous

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
nancy botwin's teeth are disgusting and her swag is annoying.
I saw the actress who plays her up close, she is sexy as hell and she knows it, She gives off that off hand vibe that you can have it but can't, she was buying fruit in the Union Square farmers market in NYC, she is down to earth and no way like Nancy in real life. I love her milf swag.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sniper rifle... dome shot.. bullet still in her head... but having a nice coherent convo and making snappy, quick witted jokes at the same time.....

THIS is why the show fell off. everyone could believe a person who NEVER did anything wrong, could sell weed to teenagers in the burbs. everything else that happened since the DEA first showed up, has been complete bullshyt. At least in the first few seasons they tried to make it realistic, while keeping it funny. now its ridiculous

:laff: That can't be real. :laff:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the actress who plays her up close, she is sexy as hell and she knows it, She gives off that off hand vibe that you can have it but can't, she was buying fruit in the Union Square farmers market in NYC, she is down to earth and no way like Nancy in real life. I love her milf swag.

Yea, I am sure it is a different story in real life, but I think it would have been cooler if they casted someone with better teeth.