Weeds Season 8 thread

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: man ending made me kind of sad i remember whn i first watched this show when i was in high school

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Watching the series finale now, its good to see alot of the old characters and giving them closure. Youd think with this last episode they could of written some of the past seasons like this. Only characters that developed over the years were Silas and Shane.

The true weeds fan in me wishes for one more season watching the family like this, but then the realist knows it would be fukkery filled nonsense:snoop:

Sidenote am I the only one who finds Silas' wife Megan dope in a weird way?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Where the fukk was Celia during the finale?

Godawful ending to the show.

The only funny parts were when we found out Dean's dyke daughter is now Bruce and that the Jew chick who invaded Andy's ass with a strapon didn't even remember him. :russ:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So wack...so disapointing.
I swear their only goal for this season was to crowbar in as many Political digs as possible. shyt was trash

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
turrible ending

I was sitting there at the beginning and wondering if I had missed episodes prior to this smh :snoop:

glad that shyt is over brehs :whew:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Beginning of the show I'm like :wtf:

Stevie is in middle school

Silas married with a baby

Nancy is filthy rich from owning legit businesses

Shane is :flabbynsick:

It's like how the hell u skip like 5 years into the future from the previous episode. I can see if it was another season or they started that angle a few episodes back but not the series finale. And the ending was terrible. :snoop:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
i hate that nancy won. i dunno, doesn't seem right.

I dont think she won.

Shane is a drunk...

Stevie looks to be the same type of cat Shane was when he was younger(letting him go to boarding school was big)

Silas is happy and the only 'normal' thing in her life to me, cept his wife despises her.

I dobt believe she ever wanted Andy, she just needs male attention.

Im glad I didnt this season besides the last 2 eps, it pisses me off that so much outlandish shyt happened and time was wasted for them to get back to the point that the show was originally about.

Where the hell was Celia btw?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
i hate that nancy won. i dunno, doesn't seem right.

I have an issue with this as well...just comes off as one big fan fiction. Show runners should know better.

The whole thing was a fan fiction...bringing everyone back like that is something that should be thrown out, but it's usually best to leave it on the cutting room floor.

The only ending that I actually like is Andy I think...I just feel like when you look at the show as a whole....his resolution seemed the most fitting. Living in his dads house, owning a nice little restaurant where he cooks what he wants, shared custody of a child with a waitress.

Although I didn't like ANY of the plot regarding them all ending up being rich, I did like that Guillermo told Stevie about his father and his presence in the finale.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I dont think she won.

Shane is a drunk...

Stevie looks to be the same type of cat Shane was when he was younger(letting him go to boarding school was big)

Silas is happy and the only 'normal' thing in her life to me, cept his wife despises her.

I dobt believe she ever wanted Andy, she just needs male attention.

Im glad I didnt this season besides the last 2 eps, it pisses me off that so much outlandish shyt happened and time was wasted for them to get back to the point that the show was originally about.

Where the hell was Celia btw?

I say I rather have her broke with the family supporting her then her be some powerhouse in business.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I say I rather have her broke with the family supporting her then her be some powerhouse in business.

Ehh she is rich and on top but she is def feeling the pain when it comes to how she got it. By her agreeing to sell everything(while still staying rich) told me that she feels the extra shyt wasnt worth it in the end. I also felt nobody would see Nancys character having any growth or clousure because of how off the wall they made her character.

In the end I dont see her having a happy ending taking the wealth out of it:yeshrug:

I really wish they tightened up seasons after agrestic burned and they went into the timeframe of the finale earlier, it would of made for a better all around series. We could all argue that no matter how outlandish the futuristic finale was it wasnt more or less outlandish then how the shyt went from when agrestic burnt down.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^ Yea, when they went to Mexico it got kind of outrageous. Like this bytch gots the golden p*ssy that get's her outta tight jams. They could have done the same premise in an American city which would have been believable.