Weeds Season 8 thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I personally can't stand her. Can't stand Shane either.

Silas and Andy are alright. Still like Doug, but he has become a bit too self-parody for my liking.
The writers just made her completely unlikeable. She's the definition of a c*nt. I stopped watching the show because I realized that I was rooting against her.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Anyone see the first of this season? it's out there for dl

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I think I watched a few episodes the first and second seasons. Somebody break down what has happened over the course of this entire series :ohhh:.............. don't even need to include names. Just the basic plot. All I know is that she was selling and then her boyfriend works for DEA....thats all I know....fill me in storyline from there :popcorn:

Basically...

Her DEA boyfriend started helping her out by busting her competition (Armenians I think). Armenians then killed her DEA boyfriend. Armenians and the black dudes then both tried to stick her up for all her shyt. After a long round-about series of nonsense Nancy ended up broke, and working for the Black dudes. In order to free herself from the black dudes she mad a deal with Mexicans. 2 seasons later her town was burned down by the Mexicans, and shes married to Mexican cartel boss/Mexican politician, and gets knocked up. Cartel boss had a c*nt friend/partner or something who wanted to kill Nancy because a Mexican politician with a gringo wife was a bad look. Nancy's son killed the c*nt. Then they went on the run for a season...a very long, ridiculous season during which she fukked Zach Morris and nothing else interesting happened.

hotweeds_480_271_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Eventually she got caught, took the wrap for her son, went to jail for 3 years (i think). Last season was after her jail stint, she was sent to a half-way house in NYC where her family met up with her. All sorts of outlandish, and uninteresting shyt happened. She fukked Nicky Sobotka.

weeds-7x02-from-trauma-cometh-something-demetri-ravitch-cap-02_mid.jpg

Ended up buying a house in CT with her annoying sister and family.

last scene of last season:

bones_showtime_sniper.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is still around.

I haven't watched since the Mexican mayor/drug czar bent Nancy over her desk and treated her like a dirty smut.

:pacspit:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Basically...

Her DEA boyfriend started helping her out by busting her competition (Armenians I think). Armenians then killed her DEA boyfriend. Armenians and the black dudes then both tried to stick her up for all her shyt. After a long round-about series of nonsense Nancy ended up broke, and working for the Black dudes. In order to free herself from the black dudes she mad a deal with Mexicans. 2 seasons later her town was burned down by the Mexicans, and shes married to Mexican cartel boss/Mexican politician, and gets knocked up. Cartel boss had a c*nt friend/partner or something who wanted to kill Nancy because a Mexican politician with a gringo wife was a bad look. Nancy's son killed the c*nt. Then they went on the run for a season...a very long, ridiculous season during which she fukked Zach Morris and nothing else interesting happened.

hotweeds_480_271_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Eventually she got caught, took the wrap for her son, went to jail for 3 years (i think). Last season was after her jail stint, she was sent to a half-way house in NYC where her family met up with her. All sorts of outlandish, and uninteresting shyt happened. She fukked Nicky Sobotka.

weeds-7x02-from-trauma-cometh-something-demetri-ravitch-cap-02_mid.jpg

Ended up buying a house in CT with her annoying sister and family.

last scene of last season:

bones_showtime_sniper.jpg

:myman:.............I'm :eat: so good off the time being saved not having to watch the whole series, though I'm sure its interesting to experience.....excellent... :cheers;

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Nancy was in Agrestic with Celia, Conrad, and his ghetto aunt it was the GOAT show.

Then they brought in Guillermo and had Nancy feeling like she was this huge Weed Dealer, burned down Agrestic, and killed the show.