Weeds Season 8 thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;615987 said:
New season starts this Sunday. It's officially the final season, was announced a lil while back.

Yes, we understand you feel the show fell off. This thread is for the people who actually still like the show, and who are interested in how it will all end.

Pretty much why I've kept up with the show so far. I want to see why it ends and maybe because of Nancy Botwin :jawalrus:

Don't even like the show anymore but I watch it anyway to pass the time :manny:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:yayo: this shyt is still on????? I stopped watching after shane killed the drug lord's lady friend in the pool. I tried to watch the season after when they were on the run, but it's just too outlandish for me to even continue investing my time in.

to tell the truth, the show went down the crapper when agrestic burned down and we didn't see the black characters anymore.

Daps
§ansprix™;48982 said:
Season starts July 1st.

Last season picked up a lil from the season before, and the season finale was :krs: Can't wait to see
if Nancy got shot, and who did it

supposedly the shooter is

Scott Peterson's(DEA Agent from earlier seasons) son

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:yayo: this shyt is still on????? I stopped watching after shane killed the drug lord's lady friend in the pool. I tried to watch the season after when they were on the run, but it's just too outlandish for me to even continue investing my time in.

to tell the truth, the show went down the crapper when agrestic burned down and we didn't see the black characters anymore.

Same. Im like :wtf:

this still comes on?

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
The show went from a suburban satire to a Mexican soap opera. It was a disgusting transition.

I've found the last couple seasons tolerable though. :ehh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'll still watch for....

nsfw..

Mary_Louise_Parker_Weeds1.jpg

Mary-Louise-Parker-Nude-Sex.jpg

images

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
3EYB5.gif

Show should have ended here.

Overall, it's been a pretty bad show since the season 3 finale, I only keep watching because it's just like 25 minutes per episode and I sorta don't want to abandon a show I've been with for so long.

Glad that this is the final season, and I hope that they can at least end on a high note.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I think I watched a few episodes the first and second seasons. Somebody break down what has happened over the course of this entire series :ohhh:.............. don't even need to include names. Just the basic plot. All I know is that she was selling and then her boyfriend works for DEA....thats all I know....fill me in storyline from there :popcorn: